Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average gymcel

I would rape him under 30 seconds to anal orgasm fucking normscum shit eating ape in whorish form (in video game)
fags.is

I would rape him under 30 seconds to anal orgasm fucking normscum shit eating ape in whorish form (in video game)
I thought this forum banned faggots?

Insulting a man for his height is foidbrain shit

I'm 5'11 and not a gymcel but I can easily beat that meat gnome half to death.

His face is above average but height kills him

No steroids for your height and face

he is pretty good looking and NT, therefore sexhaver.

these guys shitting on him are insecure tallfag lanklets. "wahh it is easier to gain muscle because short:soy:". no you dumb retard. tallfags are generally heavier, they have a head start. gaining 50 pounds is gaining 50 pounds, doesn't matter what your height is. just that these tallfags can't eat food and shit on manlets for being lanky fucks. stay skinny forever faggot retards.

If you short it's over. You will get shit on no matter what you do.
Only viable option for short people in this society is brainmaxxing -> moneymaxxing.

Chadlets live on an entirely different plain of existence from other short men. I know several Chadlets that haven't ever had their heights brought up around them.

If you fail the face filter toilets will evaluate your other aspects, but as Chadlets pass them they will only suffer if the toilet they're seeing is going for a taller Chad.