Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average girls on social media have like 50 likes on any of their photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I literally just checked. Random photo, nothing special - more than 50 likes in a few days.

Half of them are dudes.

100% of those dudes are willing to fuck her.

Why would she even look at an ugly dude or a not NT dude?

Even average dudes barely stand a chance nowadays.

Average = incel due to hypergamy.

Stop torturing yourself by going on social media.

I wish it was 50 bro. if they make their profile public,they get over 500 likes. and I cannot think how many messages they receive.

Social media is a meme and it ruined society for real, i don't go on that garbage called Cuckbook anymore, and don't even get me started on twitter, Instagram or Snapchat.

yep
My younger sister gets an infinite influx of likes on her social media
It rots her brain

Avoid social media like the plague

like i just said if you aren't a chad you're a dime a dozen. she literally has 100 guys that are your looksmatch trying to fuck her.

FIFTY? Consider yourself lucky. Most of the girls at the school I used to go to were MASSIVE THOTS. Most of their like counts had 4 digits on each photo.

my mother has 50 comments just for a random pic D:

That would explain why are they so addicted to that shit,cucks and betas give them all the validation that love so much.

>slut
>13 years old
Wtf, 13 is too. young for being one.
?
When was the last time you saw a 13 year old?
My sister started wearing yoga "pants", shorts that look more like panties and listens to shit rap music about sex all day.
I just hope she doesn't show up preggers one day.
And she's obsessed with her social media (instagram mainly). Most girls her age are like that. I would imagine that things are worse in the US (I'm assuming that's where you live).

?
When was the last time you saw a 13 year old?
My sister started wearing yoga "pants", shorts that look more like panties and listens to shit rap music about sex all day.
I just hope she doesn't show up preggers one day.
And she's obsessed with her social media (instagram mainly). Most girls her age are like that. I would imagine that things are worse in the US (I'm assuming that's where you live).
Fuck...

Grammar school comprised of predominately rich upper class students? If so then I was in the same boat. So many Stacies went to my sixth form. It was suicidefuel.
I’m not sure what a grammar school is. But yes. Predominantly rich and Jewish, always bragging about their latest vacation. The boys aren’t much better (a higher than normal proportion of chads) but they weren’t as bad as the thots.

I literally just checked. Random photo, nothing special - more than 50 likes in a few days.

Half of them are dudes.

100% of those dudes are willing to fuck her.

Why would she even look at an ugly dude or a not NT dude?

Even average dudes barely stand a chance nowadays.
The only way for a man to get the same amount of like is to put a dickpic. But then facebook will suppress it. We're the oppressed gender tbh.

how to get 50 + likes on any photo on any social media platform - ( warning !!! -contains spoilers!)

1. be female.
Social media and dating apps really are extremely hard.

This is why I say just run club game as then you are only competing with those in the immediate environment instead of the whole fucking world. It’s about being the best possible alternative so if you are a normie guy and all the Chads get taken and girl wants to get fucked, she may settle for a ONS with you. On social media, an average guys DM is getting left on read.
settle down chad