Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average ethnic whore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/1flvxpb/do_white_people_know_that_they_are_seen_as_a/

I haven't lived in my home country in a while so perhaps it's not the case anymore, but growing up having a white partner was seen as "moving up" in life or being of "high status".

When I was a teenager, I dreamed about moving to a Western country and returning home with a white husband. At least at the time, I primarily watched Disney/Nickelodeon/Free Form/CW which probably had an influences on my crushes. My first childhood crushes were on white boys.

:foidSoy::feelsclown:

I am status symbol for her?
I have just gotten to my new home using the connections i v0 jn9hk5uhfyna1 ezgifcom webp to p

Over for JBBcels after reading this.
Niggas really thought a couple of rappers and ballers having sex with beckies equals JBB. When whites literally colonized the world and instilled JBW in every colony lmao

Invent plumbing and electricity

and everyone thinks you're gods...

Whites are seen as gods from curries and rices

Just put these shitskins out of their misery already for fuck's sake. Such pitiable creatures
SEAniggers are some of the most disgusting creatures on earth. I can’t imagine thinking like this.

SEAniggers are some of the most disgusting creatures on earth. I can’t imagine thinking like this.
SEA are the worst race arguably worse than Blacks in some ways. But definitely worse than even indians

Just betray your race, family and civilization theory

White people are retarded as fuck tho even the rich ones act like straight up niggers no wonder they let them fuck their wives so much