Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average day in the life of a manlet

but he's still an alpha cause he's in the hustlers university

Retard thought he had a chance. He'll learn eventually.

being 6'2 is really funny. too bad bullets don't discriminate :feelswhat: :feelzez::feelshehe:

Sad watching a blue pulled kid getting traumatized. It won't be his first scar.

"Is there any way to prevent being publically humiliated"

Bring a gun to school

man just murder that tall dude inmediately, if tallfags knew there would be consecuences for public humillations they wouldnt dare do that shit as often

Just learn to laugh at yourself bro. Stop being so insecure about it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Just to learn to laugh at yourself bro. Stop being so insecure about it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It's only another male bicep curling you to flex in front of a foid. Thank fuck I am a fat turbomanlet. No way the chad would be able to bicep curl my 90+KG ass.

It should be legal to shoot 6'+ men on sight...

I don't understand how someone with that height doesnt just kill himself. If I was him I would rope inmediately

Brutal suicidefuel, I have never been picked up, I always responded with violence immediately in school, you might get hurt and deal with the fallout principals office etc. but in my opinion the alternative feeling was worse and it prevented stuff like that happening in the future and you got bullied less. If you are a manlet punch a tallfag in their solar plexus

I fucking hate chads, makes me wanna gas them :feelswhat:

Brutal suicidefuel, I have never been picked up, I always responded with violence immediately in school, you might get hurt and deal with the fallout principals office etc. but in my opinion the alternative feeling was worse and it prevented stuff like that happening in the future and you got bullied less. If you are a manlet punch a tallfag in their solar plexus
If you're 4'11 and up against a 6'2 tallfag you have no chance. Per the description the tallfag could literally bicep curl the manlet. In a fight the tallfag could just spinkick the manlet onto another planet. That is embarrassing as fuck.

He should have kicked Chad in the balls in self defence, when Chad is on the ground he can then ask who is short now

If you're 4'11 and up against a 6'2 tallfag you have no chance. Per the description the tallfag could literally bicep curl the manlet. In a fight the tallfag could just spinkick the manlet onto another planet. That is embarrassing as fuck.
Yeah, to be honest I did not fully gravitate 4'11 when I said that. :feelsrope:

Retard thought he had a chance. He'll learn eventually.
When you're that short, you genuinely need to be blue pulled so as not to commit suicide. His genes are literally rewiring his brain into maximum cope overdrive mode so he doesn't realize how much of a generic waste he is at 4'11

When you're that short, you genuinely need to be blue pulled so as not to commit suicide. His genes are literally rewiring his brain into maximum cope overdrive mode so he doesn't realize how much of a generic waste he is at 4'11
Yeah, i am 5'5 but being 4'11 would be a whole completely different world. You would need some extreme cope
I think at 5 feet and below it genuinely would become an issue to defend against a much taller aggressive male, kind of like the video of that bagel guy just getting shoved into the ground during his freakout

but he's still an alpha cause he's in the hustlers university

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @IceStorm We gotta do this in korea i swear

No, not embarrassing, evil

Even foids aren't that short at his age #ruthless

I was making pretty good game :feelskek: :feelsclown::feelsclown: