Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average curry women's DM section.

Hi goddess, how are you doing

I wont creep you just wanna send miss :cryfeels:

Its fucking over. It doesn't matter if a curry foid is from the slums. She still have hundreds of suitors lined up in her DMs simping for her. I know this from personal experience because we had a maid who told me that she gets a fuck ton of messages from guys telling her how beautiful she is and how they would like to wife her up even though she's a single mother with two kids. Absolutely over for men.

Its fucking over. It doesn't matter if a curry foid is from the slums. She still have hundreds of suitors lined up in her DMs simping for her. I know this from personal experience because we had a maid who told me that she gets a fuck ton of messages from guys telling her how beautiful she is and how they would like to wife her up even though she's a single mother with two kids. Absolutely over for men.
The male surplus really is a disaster for the curry race.

A woman can be obese, bald and have rotting teeth and she will still get dms from men

She probably has a mustache