Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average cumskin model vs best looking man in riceland

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
20% Race bait + cherry-picking
Mogged

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, compare yourselves to models. That's surely a productive mentality to have.

maybe im crazy but the white guy doesn't obviously seem to mog here.

Mogs out of the milky way

Yeah, compare yourselves to models. That's surely a productive mentality to have.
They're both models, it's a very fair comparison. Only difference is the left guy is some random unknown stock photo model while the right guy is commonly regarded as the best looking actor in Japan.

Its over if you dont have blue eyes. Literally over go ER go roping

I wonder if the guy on right has an account here :lul:

This guy mogs them both imo.

of course you put someone in with a hobo haircut :feelskek::feelskek:
And then "wites hav it esy"
Here you go.
Your model tier yellow:
Nich Jungkook (nichjungkook) - Profile | Pinterest

ARMY asks BTS' agency to 'protect Jungkook' as the maknae resigns from his  brother's company

females are willing to kill or sell a kidney :feelskek:
you are delusional if you think that females need the big white masculine guy

Only Kpop obsessed jbs would prefer him to the Aryan Chad.
Changs are rare but they have good smv, same stands for chaddams, average Nordic is fat balding with bloated face. But yeah no one can compete with whites in the term of smv, maybe only blacks in less racist countries.

of course you put someone in with a hobo haircut :feelskek::feelskek:
That faggot haircut is seen as attractive in Japan, most actors and models have it. If they want to suck on white cock so badly then they should at least copy cumskin haircuts too, which would look 1000 times better. Another reason why I will never understand retarded rice beauty standards.

That faggot haircut is seen as attractive in Japan, most actors and models have it. If they want to suck on white cock so badly then they should at least copy cumskin haircuts too, which would look 1000 times better. Another reason why I will never understand retarded rice beauty standards.
And?
Go on zipperhead... prove that's an avarage white. (you can't cuz it's not.) And i guess you checked every existing white culture...
But it doesn't even matter, why? cuz women doesn't need that anymore.
You have it easier. You just have to bend over for the propaganda.
Or you should just stop wanting 10/10 blue eyed blonde stacy...maybe...:fuk:

And?
Go on zipperhead... prove that's an avarage white. (you can't cuz it's not.) And i guess you checked every existing white culture...
But it doesn't even matter, why? cuz women doesn't need that anymore.
You have it easier. You just have to bend over for the propaganda.
Or you should just stop wanting 10/10 blue eyed blonde stacy...maybe...:fuk:
Average white MODEL you retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That isn't best looking man in riceland lol it's average or even below average riceland man.

OP and his stupid cope threads

If you guys post any more here I am gonna take the gaypill:feelstastyman:

Racism is more or less irrelevant when it comes to smv, whites are advantagous by default due to subconscious association with good health and approachability (lack of hostility). It's more to do with an instinctive prejudice rather than conscious racism although yes racism and real prejudice does also absolutely affect smv of ethnics, they just never will be equal either way.:feelsthink:
:fuk::lul: @JoeBruhcel @Diocel thoughts?

Imagine calling a 50yo pensioner the "best looking man in riceland" :lul:

COPE
The photo I used is from like 30 years ago when he was in the most famous boyband in Japan :feelstastyman:

Shit thread, that's not the best looking man in Asia.

Average white MODEL you retard
proof?
(the google said it is not enough)
Also. Why are you trying to sell me the fact that white and yellow culture are the same and have the same beauty standards?

proof?
(the google said it is not enough)
Also. Why are you trying to sell me the fact that white and yellow culture are the same and have the same beauty standards?
Any average cumskin (not model, just average) can go to Asia and slay. Despite not following any of their retarded beauty trends, he not only fulfills Asian beauty standards, but exceeds them by a while. And this is exactly why are retarded.

Any average cumskin (not model, just average) can go to Asia and slay. Despite not following any of their retarded beauty trends, he not only fulfills Asian beauty standards, but exceeds them by a while. And this is exactly why are retarded.
Hang in there little buddy.
You are really angry i see. Keep coping with this shit. I see what the real problem is with you now. I get why u alone

Hang in there little buddy.
You are really angry i see. Keep coping with this shit. I see what the real problem is with you now. I get why u alone
:feelsseriously:

females are willing to kill or sell a kidney :feelskek:
you are delusional if you think that females need the big white masculine guy
Do you think they mog white skinny pretty boys as well?

Do you think they mog white skinny pretty boys as well?
Depends on the female’s preference.
Since women fetishize a lot of things individually if they are conditioned to it.

The plan of the jews is to make white men undesirable (it worked in my country, tho their preference is nigger or muslim or korean, not whatever chinese rice).
So it’s not my job to decide who is avarage, or who mogs. Women do that sadly. They choose who reproduces.

my opinion?
Right now? It’s an even match.

But it is outrageous to call that white model “avarage” without any proof. And to put that subhuman “high tier” ricedude next to him, because that’s not asia’s highest. We both know.

OP is just another angry white hater because “his” psyche is too weak to be a man. So the best thing he can do is to attack other men.

Depends on the female’s preference.
Since women fetishize a lot of things individually if they are conditioned to it.

The plan of the jews is to make white men undesirable (it worked in my country, tho their preference is nigger or muslim or korean, not whatever chinese rice).
So it’s not my job to decide who is avarage, or who mogs. Women do that sadly. They choose who reproduces.

my opinion?
Right now? It’s an even match.

But it is outrageous to call that white model “avarage” without any proof. And to put that subhuman “high tier” ricedude next to him, because that’s not asia’s highest. We both know.

OP is just another angry white hater because “his” psyche is too weak to be a man. So the best thing he can do is to attack other men.
Jfl at the cumskin cope. "Muh jews" didn't do shit to you, in terms of SMV white men are more ahead than ever. Your problem is not being white, your problem is either being ugly as fuck or (most likely) too retarded to cash in your JBW card.

Jfl at the cumskin cope. "Muh jews" didn't do shit to you, in terms of SMV white men are more ahead than ever. Your problem is not being white, your problem is either being ugly as fuck or (most likely) too retarded to cash in your JBW card.
"Muh jews didnt do shit to you"

Do you think people randomly decided to hate jews irrationally for no reason? Have you seen the immigration laws jews pushed, the amount of jewish feminists, and outright degeneracy parroted by jewish leftists over the last 80 years? Don't talk about a topic THAT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ABOUT

"Muh jews didnt do shit to you"

Do you think people randomly decided to hate jews irrationally for no reason? Have you seen the immigration laws jews pushed, the amount of jewish feminists, and outright degeneracy parroted by jewish leftists over the last 80 years? Don't talk about a topic THAT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ABOUT
Don't worry I'm kikepilled, but white SMV today is stronger than ever. If anything, kike policies such as legalizing interracial marriage and free sex have given cumskins access to a giant market of noodlewhores and other ethnic foids they didn't have before. It's absolutely retarded to claim Jews had negative influence on white SMV.