Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average college femshit's degeneracy list

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Low res so zoom in
v7TYVnL.jpg

I WANT TO COMMIT SLUT GENOCIDE NOW

Last edited:
Let me guess, she studies arts ?

This makes me not want to have kids just in case I had a daughter who ended up like this or race-mixed

We will never experience even one of those

These are the feminist roasties all cucks white knight for. How do they see this shit as positive in any way?

liberal arts, social sciences, or some other degree for females.
At this point the world is so cucked women can cruise through stem with copying orbiters and sucking off the TAs/profs

women are insane

what kind of male would ever do these sorts of things

only gays are degenerate to such a level and very few of them i think, but literally ALL of them are like this.

This makes me not want to have kids just in case I had a daughter who ended up like this or race-mixed
Just do what Saint Fritzl did with his daughter
0001ZOG9K3RKIURD-C122.jpg

rape should be legal on non-virgin unmarried females

I'd quite literally honor kill my hypothetical daughter if she ever did this.

Why aren't we subjecting sluts or females in general to torture, skinning and burning yet? It's only going to get worse.

rape should be legal on non-virgin unmarried females

I don't think legal, I more think the punishment should suit the crime. You should have to pay a fine the regular fee you'd pay to a prostitute for the acts committed, plus an extra hundred to go into daddy governments pocket as a "sex tax", I mean its only fair ;)

I don't think legal, I more think the punishment should suit the crime. You should have to pay a fine the regular fee you'd pay to a prostitute for the acts committed, plus an extra hundred to go into daddy governments pocket as a "sex tax", I mean its only fair ;)
some thirst beta bux cuck will just pay it for her :rage:

Nah, they just need to be taken out of society. If killing them is too brutal, at least put them in zoos so they be gawked at like the chimpanzees they are.

Low res so zoom in
v7TYVnL.jpg

I WANT TO COMMIT SLUT GENOCIDE NOW

Witnessing the sluttiness (towards Chads) and bitchiness (towards me) of women at my university is what led to me discovering MGTOW and swearing off marriage, children, and high-stress professions that simply aren't worth it. 50+ years ago, I probably would have made a good husband, father, and net contributor to society. Now, I minimize my contributions and maximize my bennies with zero fucks given.

Last edited:
Witnessing the sluttiness (towards Chads) and bitchiness (towards me) of women at my university is what led to me discovering MGTOW and swearing off marriage, children, and high-stress professions that simply aren't worth it. 50+ years ago, I probably would have made a good husband, father, and net contributor to society. Now, I minimize my contributions and maximize my bennies with zero fucks given.

This, this times 1 million

Minus the professions part, those jobs were only "high-stress" because of the effort a man had to put in only to have to take all the wealth he earned from it and give it over to his wife and children, if you have such a job, and you instead invest all that wealth into yourself, you'd have more free time to recuperate, more money for vacations, you could retire in your 40's depending on how much you make, etc.

Still be a money chaser, just funnel those resources into things that benefit you.

I keep hopping from job to job in a matter of months due to pay increases, the last job I've only been at for like 7 months (hard worker so I got supervisor position in 4 months, over the workers who were there before me, and yes they were women, obviously, they don't really like putting in effort so its easy to outshine them, so a female dominated work environment isn't always a negative, you can exploit it)

I'm already set for a new job likely by next month which pays thousands more, i'll have extra cash enough to play the lottery and invest, gonna start doing research on investments and things I can invest in, I have noob tier business knowledge, like really shit, basically nothing, need to change that, that's where the money is at.

>Inb4 "muh bitcoin"

Bitcoin is worthless, absolute shit, I can't understand how some idiots convinced themselves that some digital unit not backed by natural resources or a countries military power could be worth something, as a black market currency its worth something, but as a "I want to but some food" currecny its shit, you can't buy the things you really want with bitcoin, its a pipe dream, until digital currencies become something universal and paper currencies are done away with bitcoin is useless, and that's decades from now, so anyone who is a "bit coin millionaire" won't even be able to enjoy their money.

Bitcoiners are going to get a rude awakening though, bank owners are just going to come together and create their own currency and that's the one most people in society are going to start using, bitcoin will just always be an underground currency

Last edited: