Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average chads.is user

It wasn’t me. Maybe @Moeggels ?

He is not incel. This post-wall toilet is just trying to cope after he pumped and dumped her. She should try to "build a future" with someone from her league and stop chasing fairly good looking tall guys.

How are IT users so retarded. You can’t be a fucking incel if you are in a relationship BECAUSE INCELS BY DEFINITION CAN’T GET A RELATIONSHIP

How are IT users so retarded. You can’t be a fucking incel if you are in a relationship BECAUSE INCELS BY DEFINITION CAN’T GET A RELATIONSHIP

Yeah. Definitely an incel. We're all tall fairly good looking chads that hit and quit on the reg. We all love Snapchat too for communicating with our imaginary friends. Average low IQ fefail.

'Incel' for fefales - normie and high tier normie. Sub 5/10 males doesn't exist for them.

•He always fell back on catchphrases or memes when trying to have deeper conversations.
that's the case for an entire human population with some exceptions
people cant talk anymore, they just shout random and most recent memes

He didn't compliment me the way I wanted him to!:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah. Definitely an incel. We're all tall fairly good looking chads that hit and quit on the reg. We all love Snapchat too for communicating with our imaginary friends. Average low IQ fefail.

Sounds like a fucking normie. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can’t be a fucking incel if you are in a relationship BECAUSE INCELS BY DEFINITION CAN’T GET A RELATIONSHIP
JFL, also the whore said that he was tall and attractive, and she still define him an inkwell

Damn what a personality. And yet she still had sex and stayed with him for over a year. I wonder why? :feelsseriously:

Its common knowledge every incel is screwing foids on 'car dates' :feelsclown: