Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Average American Joe" that is some BULLLLSHITTTTTT JFL

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

There are a few accurate things on here don't get me wrong but fucking hell the stats don't add up with the model they used like wtf?

Average number of pull-ups for the average American is most definitely fucking zero.

Average in foids eyes

The stats add up, but the look does not. No way in hell do those stats add up to that man.

Isn't the average American literally obese?

Last edited:
76 kg in your 20s? Damn, I'm like 50-53, brutal ngl. Don't think I could hit 76 even if I got on juice.

The stats add up, but the look does not. No way in hell do those stats add up to that man.

Yeah the stats as a whole are pretty accurate but fucking hell using THAT man as the AVERAGE? And people wonder why foids are becoming extremely materialistic and shallow, and yet we are the ones who are considered violent and abusive. Like they all want us to die.
76 kg in your 20s? Damn, I'm like 50-53, brutal ngl. Don't think I could hit 76 even if I got on juice.

That's brutal brocel. I'm barely above that if that makes you feel better. though I am in my mid 30s.

Isn't the average American literally obese?

Yup. Some of the stats seem a little off to me. Instead of mean, I would've really wanted to see the median instead. Would have been a MUCH more accurate depiction of America.
Average in foids eyes

I disagree. I think the model is bare minimum in foids' eyes.

He has God tier genes

Lol average American 17,6% bf. That’s actually quite fit. If that would be true the Us wouldn’t have an obesity problem or it would be limited to foids.

JFL I mean nearly 40% of the US population is obese as fuck. Which one of them has the muscle strength to pull up their 400 lb. self when they can barely walk and need a scooter to stroll through Wal-Mart?
It's true

I found that part of your post extremely hilarious

It's true

I found that part of your post extremely hilarious

Lol all good brocel. Here in Indiana there's way too many fat landwhales I see coming in to Wal-Mart that I can't imagine how these people take a shit.