Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average am I ugly post be like

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Recruit
★★★
I’d coom in this sand nigger Rat so hard Jfl. This sub is legit just foids wanting validation

Attachments

• 45AF2AEB-B834-4639-BE21-8DAE8F64B88C.png
    45AF2AEB-B834-4639-BE21-8DAE8F64B88C.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 41
It's funny cause foids like this get updooted but actual subhumans get downvoted for even existing

“Women have it hard”

It's funny cause foids like this get updooted but actual subhumans get downvoted for even existing
Facts, or they get gaslighted with bull shit like go to the gym, or shapen your fucking eyebrows:feelshaha:

Jfl I just looked at her post history and she had multiple simps obsessively stalking her in the 3 months she was at university before dropping out

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/12h20wb/comment/jfn519l/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The average female has like 10 guys who are obsessed with her throughout her lifetime so she just thinks this is normal and still makes reddit shitposts asking if she's ugly

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Jfl I just looked at her post history and she had multiple simps obsessively stalking her in the 3 months she was at university before dropping out

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/12h20wb/comment/jfn519l/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The average female has like 10 guys who are obsessed with her throughout her lifetime so she just thinks this is normal and still makes reddit shitposts asking if she's ugly

Holy fuck dude, absolute ragefuel. Fucking sand nigger bitch needs to be stoned tbh

I like hot girls with curly dark hair.

I’d coom in this sand nigger Rat so hard Jfl. This sub is legit just foids wanting validation
I wouldnt breed with it but i would fuck it for pleasure

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Damn I hate females

Im just rotting here playing resident evil and total war shogun 2

Attachments

• B5477377-02E2-4D4C-998E-944CEAE414FA.png
    B5477377-02E2-4D4C-998E-944CEAE414FA.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 9
Bitch looks androgynous.

Id demolish her face just for fun

Gosh, I still remember the times when Dr. K wasn't all that political and I'd watch him and at one point I had taken a break from his videos and some time later when I watched a random one he said: "Woman have it hard" and babbled about how even beautiful women have it tough and how we should be more mindful of "misoginy". What a fucking goblin.

Gosh, I still remember the times when Dr. K wasn't all that political and I'd watch him and at one point I had taken a break from his videos and some time later when I watched a random one he said: "Woman have it hard" and babbled about how even beautiful women have it tough and how we should be more mindful of "misoginy". What a fucking goblin.
Deserves to be killed (in Lego Star Wars)