Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average age for virginity loss is 17 (for women)?

The actual average is probably 12 or 13 tbh

they are lying. these reports are all based on surveys. and you know what people they do on surveys? lie on them. males larp about losing virginity earlier while females larp about losing virginity later because it is taboo for them.

they are lying. these reports are all based on surveys. and you know what people they do on surveys? lie on them. males larp about losing virginity earlier while females larp about losing virginity later because it is taboo for them.
True

24092024-gif.1276449

much closer to reality than 17 yes

unless we're going by very specific standards like it's not sex unless it creates a baby, in which case 17 as average age of first pregnancy is something I can believe

Truly over.
For real. And there are 2 single young men for every single young woman (around 63% of men 18-30 are single at any given time and only like 30 some percent of women are). The male loneliness epidemic is serious, even for men that aren’t technically incels. It’s getting rough

For real. And there are 2 single young men for every single young woman (around 63% of men 18-30 are single at any given time and only like 30 some percent of women are). The male loneliness epidemic is serious, even for men that aren’t technically incels. It’s getting rough
Women won’t care about any of our issues no matter how dire they are. Women are self centred. While me or you would feel bad if a woman got raped, even if we say we wouldn’t we feel empathy. Women don’t. They can’t be classed as human

If she had a male pet dog she probably lost her cunt virginity alot younger since dog rape

Women won’t care about any of our issues no matter how dire they are. Women are self centred. While me or you would feel bad if a woman got raped, even if we say we wouldn’t we feel empathy. Women don’t. They can’t be classed as human
Yep. It’s just so absurd how selfish they are. No matter how much we selfishmaxx, we can never compare to a woman in that regard

Yep. It’s just so absurd how selfish they are. No matter how much we selfishmaxx, we can never compare to a woman in that regard
It’s crazy how devoid of empathy they are. I try really hard to be non-empathetic to foids but empathy is a male emotion. One that no man can completely get rid of

I would say it's most likely 14 and the girls do it with guys 1-5 years older.

It’s crazy how devoid of empathy they are. I try really hard to be non-empathetic to foids but empathy is a male emotion. One that no man can completely get rid of
Yep. Brutal empathy pill

Yup

I dont buy this for a single second.

the average age should be 14 for both men and women for optimal brain/NT development