Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average 16yr old Chads life

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Check out this Chads Instagram "benazelart" and story for today, if you want some potent er inducing sui fuel.

Jfl. At 16 this Chad has done more than I will do in all my past and future lives combined. In just his Insta story today he's done more than I ever will in just ONE fucking day:feelsree::feelsree:

IMG 6403
IMG 6404
IMG 6405

At age 16 I was a legal midget with severe acne covering my face, with no chin, and fucked up teeth. I also had girls call me creepy and ugly all the time even though I never interacted with them and kept to my self.

At age 16 I was a legal midget with severe acne covering my face, with no chin, and fucked up teeth. I also had girls call me creepy and ugly all the time even though I never interacted with them and kept to my self.
Fuck normies and roasties. I saw this happen so much at my HS; even at the few years I was in college for, funny this is almost all the bullies and femoids all pretend to be super pc and nice to everyone, but it's just a mask.

The things you hear them say behind your back are more fucked up than what sone if the incels say here.

This was the 16 year old chad from my highschool. FUcking hated this guy. He had like 20 pictures with all different women these are just a random few

Attachments

• chad1.jpg
    chad1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 528
  • chad3.jpg
    chad3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 550
  • chad6.jpg
    chad6.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 531
  • chad2.jpg
    chad2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 535
The second pic with the wide shoulders triggers me so much. I legit want to kill males like that.

When I was 16 I was jerking off to hentai games on newgrounds.

Not much different than today, tbh tbh

i can tell they gona age like shit like logan paul dudes already balding fast at 22

Jesus, already a Chad at 16?

Oh well, not as surprising as that 12 year old chad who was posted in Braincels last month

damn cant compete / mog the ever living fuck out of majority of people i seen

This was the 16 year old chad from my highschool. FUcking hated this guy. He had like 20 pictures with all different women these are just a random few
Hardly chad or chadlite. Actually he should be incel. Did he sell drugs?

Hardly chad or chadlite. Actually he should be incel. Did he sell drugs?

Dude this guy got his dick sucked by like 1/3erd of the girls in the school. He is total chad, because of he had the most masculine jaw. But he doesnt have the nicest skin, has some acne, but the jaw will trump everything. EVERYTHING

The realization that kids younger than me have been indulging in hedonism makes me want to fucking rope.

How the fuck did that guy get girls? He looks almost incel tier.

The second pic with the wide shoulders triggers me so much. I legit want to kill males like that.
His narrow skull gives the illusion of wide shoulders

I have wide shoulders, but no girl gives a shit, and now I have fellow incels wanting to kill me.

Fuck. This. Life.

that youtube bitch in pic one is so ugly jfl

Natural selection is a bitch. Being born in the age of cellphones, internet is suicidefuel. At least in the 1600s people didn't live long, so at we had the comfort of a short life. Moreover, we could own slaves ( black, arab and white) and fuck all the pussy we wanted. Fuck this 21st century,

his face is ER inducing

I have wide shoulders, but no girl gives a shit, and now I have fellow incels wanting to kill me.

Fuck. This. Life.

Oh wait, Zyros. You're not an incel. I'd like to see you try to kill me, I'd put you in the fucking ground and you'd be wearing your lower jaw as a tiara.

this guy is so good looking I said "Damn" out loud

Check out this Chads Instagram "benazelart" and story for today, if you want some potent er inducing sui fuel.

Jfl. At 16 this Chad has done more than I will do in all my past and future lives combined. In just his Insta story today he's done more than I ever will in just ONE fucking day:feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 14962View attachment 14963View attachment 14964

Suicide fuel? He looks like a fucking girly faggot. Wouldn't trade this shit to be a faggot. Hopefully he goes the way of that piece of shit Zyzz and goes young.

Suicide fuel? He looks like a fucking girly faggot. Wouldn't trade this shit to be a faggot. Hopefully he goes the way of that piece of shit Zyzz and goes young.
You don't want to be in his shoes just a little?

You don't want to be in his shoes just a little?
A little. A small taste. That's the extent. I'm sure he's had some nice pussy but I wouldn't sleep at night being such a little faggot bitch. Ew.

A little. A small taste. That's the extent. I'm sure he's had some nice pussy but I wouldn't sleep at night being such a little faggot bitch. Ew.
I guess, the girls seem to be into it.

Hate isn't even the word for this.

Dude this guy got his dick sucked by like 1/3erd of the girls in the school. He is total chad, because of he had the most masculine jaw. But he doesnt have the nicest skin, has some acne, but the jaw will trump everything. EVERYTHING
That must have been some hard ragefuel to see him with girls all the time.

That girly faggot gets more pussy than we ever will, I use to cope like you and call, Justin Bieber, pretty boys - girly faggots too.

This is fucking bullshit. I'm 18 and I've never had anything close to this.

That girly faggot gets more pussy than we ever will, I use to cope like you and call, Justin Bieber, pretty boys - girly faggots too.

Cope? I'd rather be the person that doctors think is a serial killer than some pussy faggot going up with retarded noise pigeon bitches.