Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Avengers Endgame - more of Hollywood pushing Women are stronger and better as they save men from disaster

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★

Last edited:
still none of them actually did anything except for Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel (both who still got BTFO by Thanos)

DC is better anyways.

Jfl, i don't care about those stupid movies anyway.

They know their main fanbases are women and cucks, so they are doing their best to appeal to them. Any self-respecting person wouldn't watch that jewish fantasy.

Captain Marvel actress got aggressive with Thor's actor talking about fighting, I think she forgot she isn't actually a magical superhero and would get her weak frame broken in half by the Chad within a split second.
She was probably fantasising about him raping her knowing the way holes think.

i chuckled when i saw this scene lmao, so fuckin forced!

yassss queen slayyyyyy

In real life, the women would be hiding and cowering in fear as the men bravely fought for them.

Okay this is epic thanos fortnite

Thor is now Fat and plays Fortnite with his friend. Fortnite was shown a few times in that scene and Fortnite the actual game now lets you play as Thanos and use Avengers gear

The scene ruined the movie for me tbh. Also, they just HAD to give Brie Larson the short feminist haircut.

They know their main fanbases are women and cucks, so they are doing their best to appeal to them. Any self-respecting person wouldn't watch that jewish fantasy.