Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Avarage bulgarian looksmatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-

Shit like this makes me love my country.

I went to high school with a bunch of Bulgarian dudes and they were all pretty chill lol

I went to high school with a bunch of Bulgarian dudes and they were all pretty chill lol
what did they look like?
Also what country are you from?

what did they look like?
I’m American. The Bulgarians I went to school with either came to American at a young age or were born and raised here.
They all mogged me of course. Except for one that I knew since 3rd grade that was shorter than me and also chubby, but I’m pretty sure he’s gay so I doubt he’s had many issues romantically

Eastern European foids are only marginally better than western whores. Do the family/guys react well if there women is taken by foreigners? I hear the foids are golddiggers.Probably not as bas as western foids though tbh.

I’m American. The Bulgarians I went to school with either came to American at a young age or were born and raised here.
They all mogged me of course. Except for one that I knew since 3rd grade that was shorter than me and also chubby, but I’m pretty sure he’s gay so I doubt he’s had many issues romantically
how big were they?
Eastern European foids are only marginally better than western whores. Do the family/guys react well if there women is taken by foreigners? I hear the foids are golddiggers.Probably not as bas as western foids though tbh.
The family are okay with it as long as the guy taking her either is white or passes as white.
If you're black and you come to eastern europe (unlike how black copers would like to believe) you're going to have a really difficult time getting a wife,as doing so would mean she has to cut all ties with her family.
But if you're american/german/or any kind of european you can date and marry them.

Racemixing is hated here.

how big were they?
They were all in better shape than I was, all wrestled. One was taller than me, the others around my height. They all dates and had girls who were all cute. They also all wrestled. The tall one probably would have been a great friend if I wasn’t so shy to try to make friends in high school, dude loved video games. He had a really cute half black half white girlfriend that I only saw once at one of our football games.

They were all in better shape than I was, all wrestled. One was taller than me, the others around my height. They all dates and had girls who were all cute. They also all wrestled. The tall one probably would have been a great friend if I wasn’t so shy to try to make friends in high school, dude loved video games. He had a really cute half black half white girlfriend that I only saw once at one of our football games.
egoboost but not really tbh.
At least im happy that my nationality isn't holding me back.....but that leaves looks :cryfeels:

i will never have this :cryfeels:

Too bad it's borderline unlivable here

Not a second. I hate this clown world.

just be bulgarian

How's this lifefuel? He looks like a Chadlite and mogs the shit out of me. I'm white.

S5YixDz

1) he mogs me
2) you mog me
3) how are you an incel?

for once the foid mogs the male.

I hear the foids are golddiggers.
All women are gold diggers. The thing is that in poor countries women are more focused on getting a betabuxx with average or incel looks rather than a poor chad. And it makes sense evolutionarily: a poor chad might have good genetics but he won't be able to successfully raise the child.

All women are gold diggers. The thing is that in poor countries women are more focused on getting a betabuxx with average or incel looks rather than a poor chad. And it makes sense evolutionarily: a poor chad might have good genetics but he won't be able to successfully raise the child.

Thats a fair analysis. Also explains why Betabuxing is losing its value in the west.

Shit like this makes me love my country.

Iam sorry but i didnt get the point of the post OP. Are you saying Bulgarian couples are more looksmatched compared to other countries?

Southeast Europe in general looks like a pretty based place tbh.

I'll go back to EE when I can.

what did they look like?
I had a bulgarian classmate. He was balding brutally at an early age so i hairmogged him. but he was not bad when he had hair.