Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autumn/Winter time is the most depressing to me, because I am a romantic person.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
:cryfeels:

I want a romantic relationship and not just sex. I want companionship on a romantic level. Fall and winter remind me of this the most. You sit at home most of the time, it's cold outside, it's dark outside. It's depressing. You want to hold to someone close. I don't find summer that frustrating when foids go out wearing skimpy outfits that barely cover anything, I am that kind of guy who finds sexiness in what is hidden. So feminine clothes like sweathers, coats, skirts with pantyhose are making me horny and sad, because I can't have a foid like this. To be able to go out for a short walk with a woman when it;s a bit cold outside, laugh together and annoy each other jokingly, to come back to a warm home, drink some tea, watch some ski jumping in winter time or snooker, get cozy under a blanket, hold hands, have her head rest on my shoulder or chest and have her whisper the words "I love you, thank you for being with me".

Not for a subhuman this is. :feelscry:

I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE IN ME WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT IT FROM ME? I literally don't ask for much, just a feminine, nice calm foid, who is shorter than me, isn't too fat and face-wise looks at least better than the devil. But I guess it's going to be yet another lonely Christmans and New Year;s time. :feelsrope:

Yep, fall/winter is definitely the most depressing time, which is why the suicide rate gets higher around this time. And unfortunately subhumans like us don’t deserve to love, let alone have sex.

I could write a whole essay on this subject but I'll just say that cold weather makes us crave for something cozy, and for love-starved individuals it is suifuel, especially if you don't have copes and know your wishes can't come true.
Seasonal Affective Disorder is also 100 steps forwards roping if you are an incel and has this disorder. It's a matter of time until the inevitable.

Longing for cozyness and feelings of comfort while being aware that the chances of having it fulfilled are practically inexistent is just... a mental death sentence no one should go through. I despise this live and the cards we were dealt with. All while everyone lives their normal lives with some sort of fulfillment, companionship, comfort, comprehension and being listened to, being warm with someone else. Life is anything but fair.

I'm anti-romantic. If being romantic is radio frequency then I'm the fucking cosmic wave.

Yep, fall/winter is definitely the most depressing time, which is why the suicide rate gets higher around this time. And unfortunately subhumans like us don’t deserve to love, let alone have sex.
That's a myth. Suicides spike in spring/summer times. Suicides get lower rates at the end of the year because of the time of family/friend gatherings. But Seasonal Affective Disorder, AKA SAD, is a thing, that makes people heavily depressed in autumn/winter. There is also reverse SAD, when people get depressed during spring/summer and live normally during autumn/winter.

suicide rates are the highest at late spring/early summer

I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE IN ME WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT IT FROM ME?
Sorry buddy boyo. Foids only want good genes, money and resources. You're only worth as much as that.

Winter is a very beautiful time of year imo

It’s the time for snuggling and I have no one. The weather and trees are also shit, especially in late winter. I wouldn’t mind living somewhere warm year round

Looks like it’s over, dude.

Nie dla psa kiełbasa, tylko dla Chada.

"because im a romantic person"
>incel
:feelskek: