Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autumn season is social suifuel

Which seasons remind you of how lost you are socially and emotionally?

• Autumn and Winter

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Spring and Summer

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • All seasons remind me and it hurts ngl

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Like the summer you only have to deal with people showing off their bodies at the beach, bars, and parties and cookouts but that’s really just messing with ya high T levels anlittle bit of loneliness, and ya overall horniness. The autumn reminds ya that no one is willing to come outside their home to see ya before as the days get shorter and even the smallest interactions like a passing conversation with a stranger or having a coffee and talking to someone is something you can’t see yourself experiencing especially if ya a KHHV. Younger students and adults just mogging you socially and ya just alone in ya home or even worse outside with everyone ya just seem out of place unless ya decide to do something to yourself...

I could like only put this feeling into this song

View: https://youtu.be/Hj8icpQldzc

Summer. I hate summer. I'm glad it's over. Fuck summer. Worse season of them all. No one is social, free spirited, very little clothing and snuggling and hugging and kissing in the streets during fall, winter, and I would say spring as spring usually too cold.

Any of you cucks that like summer are either not blackpilled enough or closeted soy idiots that should just fuck off and probably rope yourself.

this autumn is still on lockdown so it just feels like one big season that started in march, NIGGA

Summer gives me depression. I made a thread about this in the past..

Summer. I hate summer. I'm glad it's over. Fuck summer. Worse season of them all. No one is social, free spirited, very little clothing and snuggling and hugging and kissing in the streets during fall, winter, and I would say spring as spring usually too cold.

Any of you cucks that like summer are either not blackpilled enough or closeted soy idiots that should just fuck off and probably rope yourself.
Mid Summer Is top tier depression fuel ngl

No sir, Comfy Season is best season. It's a shame global warming is destroying it, but there are ways to be comfy no matter where you live.

Autumn is the best season.

All seasons, however, it's definitely most noticeable during the warm seasons (Spring, Summer), but I'm always suffering in-between regardless.

No sir, Comfy Season is best season. It's a shame global warming is destroying it, but there are ways to be comfy no matter where you live.

Autumn is the best season.
i know ya have family and friends that keep ya in life and I like
support and y’all can get comfortable with them. but like mid summer and the first three weeks of Autumn are the worst for me. It reminds me of all the times I was rejected and all the cystic acne breakouts I had and the only thing I got comfortable with was depression. Funny enough things might close down so we will all have time to get comfortable :feelsPop: I don’t want that but that’s what your country might do

support and y’all can get comfortable with them. but like mid summer and the first three weeks of Autumn are the worst for me. It reminds me of all the times I was rejected and all the cystic acne breakouts I had and the only thing I got comfortable with was depression. Funny enough things might close down so we will all have time to get comfortable :feelsPop: I don’t want that but that’s what your country might do
how can it be worse than summer tho?

All seasons do. In spring couples will start walking in parks while holding hands, in summer couples will be walking together on the beach, in fall they will be going to orchards and picking apples together, and in winter they will be at home cuddling together while watching a movie. All seasons make me feel lost on a social and emotional level. :cryfeels:

how can it be worse than summer tho?
Socially it is to me especially if ya going back to school if ya don’t make a great impression it’s over for the semester. I’m not talking about the weather and looks you can go for. I’m talking the lack of social life and human interaction in this season makes it feels worse than summer to me cause you’ll see more groups everywhere.

I don't get comfortable with my family. I get comfortable with the Internet.

Like the summer you only have to deal with people showing off their bodies at the beach, bars, and parties and cookouts but that’s really just messing with ya high T levels anlittle bit of loneliness, and ya overall horniness. The autumn reminds ya that no one is willing to come outside their home to see ya before as the days get shorter and even the smallest interactions like a passing conversation with a stranger or having a coffee and talking to someone is something you can’t see yourself experiencing especially if ya a KHHV. Younger students and adults just mogging you socially and ya just alone in ya home or even worse outside with everyone ya just seem out of place unless ya decide to do something to yourself...

I could like only put this feeling into this song

View: https://youtu.be/Hj8icpQldzc

Autumn is when there starts being less people outside by foids make it a point to engage in more intimate PDA with their bfs. It gets worse as it approaches winter too.
Otherwise it wouldn't be so bad.
Summer is way more impersonal with foids just walking around scantily clad imo.

Summer is brutal.

I love winter - I work nights so I often don't see the sun for months.