Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autumn is the most depressing season by far (memories of suffering in college).

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It is the way the sky specifically looks that makes it so depressing. The hue is very bright yet the orange and yellow leaves always gives you a sense of the sunset. Plus the days get shorter and it starts to get chillier and rainy.

Classes are in session for college and I am always reminded of the lonely days I spent as a freshman in the college dorms. I would jog alone all the time. Go to the dining room alone. Go back to my room study a little and go on youtube and play world of warcraft all night. Seeing all the normies out and about with their group of friends in the early evening to attend the football game at the stadium while I stayed in my room and masturbated all night. Seeing the pizza delivery guys hustling all the time. Seeing all the halloween whores wearing skirts and stockings. As I walk by them as a ricecel minding my own business on a trip to the store, they look at me with pure disgust. They don't think I'm gonna rob or rape them either. Just pure disdain, pity, and disgust.

People are busy wrapping up the year saving money for christmas stocking up on red wine. In late fall around thanksgiving, the year is pretty much over and it is dead everywhere. I drink my ass off and it never gets better the next year.

61d4aa05cc27f604b9c1d8fac48a93fe.jpg

Summer is worse imo

Spring is the best imo

Summer is the worst because you can’t wear heavy clothing that hides your shit frame, wrists, and pencil neck. Also, all the JBs and whores dress half naked during the summer and seeing them knowing you’ll never have them is pure suifuel

Are you one of our brocels here that women and girls openly go “Ewww!” at OP?

I only ask because many dudes here assume women are looking at them disdainfully and full of hate when the apparent malice may not actually be directed at you at all, but is simply a phenomenon girls and women have noticed in themselves called “resting bitch face” where they’re not even actually angry at anything or anyone but when they relax and are feeling normal sometimes their face gives off this expression.

Alternatively they may really be feeling hatred, disdain or disgust but it still may not be about you but perhaps relationship, school, work or family trouble so asking you the above “Ewww!” question makes it perfectly crystal clear or at least nearly so that you are the intended target of a woman’s scorn.

View: https://youtu.be/idOmc35hlhU

Everyday is worse as another when you are a subhuman incel.

No it is definitely a feeling and look of disgust and repulsion on their faces when I bring about my sub-human presence.

The usual look most foids (especially white) often do when their head is turned in one direction but theyre eyes are directed towards you followed by rolling their eyes back forward. Thats when they bother to notice my subhuman presence.

Most of the time they dont notice that I exist.

When they are forced to be in my presence whether that was at school or in the workplace, they are crudely defensive at my mere presence in a "don't you dare hit on me or try anything" vibe. Better be the short ugly quiet marginalized ricecel that you are!

Are you one of our brocels here that women and girls openly go “Ewww!” at OP?

I only ask because many dudes here assume women are looking at them disdainfully and full of hate when the apparent malice may not actually be directed at you at all, but is simply a phenomenon girls and women have noticed in themselves called “resting bitch face” where they’re not even actually angry at anything or anyone but when they relax and are feeling normal sometimes their face gives off this expression.

Alternatively they may really be feeling hatred, disdain or disgust but it still may not be about you but perhaps relationship, school, work or family trouble so asking you the above “Ewww!” question makes it perfectly crystal clear or at least nearly so that you are the intended target of a woman’s scorn.

View: https://youtu.be/idOmc35hlhU

Truecel trait = women being disgusted at you immediately

Mogs summer
College is going pretty good since its online.

Fakecel trait: Not loving winter and late autumn

Sunset colors remind of death and old age.
Still, autumn is second best, after winter.

Fakecel trait: Not loving winter and late autumn
Except the part where you see people enjoying life with their families and significant others while you don't have any friends or family members nearby.

And you feel grateful for the "happy holidays" that some random solicitor tells you in front of the grocery store. In the backdrop of a rain soaked dark parking lot with the lights gleaming off the puddles. Like a scene from an apocalyptic movie from the 80s.

every season is suifuel in some way

In the backdrop of a rain soaked dark parking lot with the lights gleaming off the puddles. Like a scene from an apocalyptic movie from the 80s.
Comfy, unlike warm summer days when the streets are filled to the brim with normies and couples. People in your neighbourhood rarely hold loud parties in the winter as well (Assuming one lives in houses, not apartments).

Spring and Autumn are cozy for me. Imagine liking summer as an Incel. JFL
I like the way Americans call it Fall.

Last edited:
It is the way the sky specifically looks that makes it so depressing. The hue is very bright yet the orange and yellow leaves always gives you a sense of the sunset. Plus the days get shorter and it starts to get chillier and rainy.

Classes are in session for college and I am always reminded of the lonely days I spent as a freshman in the college dorms. I would jog alone all the time. Go to the dining room alone. Go back to my room study a little and go on youtube and play world of warcraft all night. Seeing all the normies out and about with their group of friends in the early evening to attend the football game at the stadium while I stayed in my room and masturbated all night. Seeing the pizza delivery guys hustling all the time. Seeing all the halloween whores wearing skirts and stockings. As I walk by them as a ricecel minding my own business on a trip to the store, they look at me with pure disgust. They don't think I'm gonna rob or rape them either. Just pure disdain, pity, and disgust.

People are busy wrapping up the year saving money for christmas stocking up on red wine. In late fall around thanksgiving, the year is pretty much over and it is dead everywhere. I drink my ass off and it never gets better the next year.

I have some fun memories collecting conkers from chestnut trees as kid in primary here in the UK

Fall definitely sucks. Apparently it's also when people start cuffing season, where foids get with one chad just so they can find someone to snuggle with during the winter.

And then spring and summer comes and it's "thotting" season where every foid dresses like a thot and tries to get gangbanged by as many chads as possible.

This right here bruv :feelswhere::feelsbadman:early autum till like late October is potent suifuel for lonely students and adults especially if ya blackpilled. They just out and about with a group hanging out on like a weekend afternoon and if they see you walking by yourself you’ll feel their eyes and disappointment from a distance that reminds your parents and and others who don’t understand ya.

I made a similar thread and I’m glad someone sees the season the way I do
Summer is more ragefuel and angry disillusionment for me.

I'm a Synaesthete and have Aspergers. I see the fall horizon and suddenly I'm reminded of certain tastes, feels, smells, sounds and memories of my past suffering in college. And of course there is a six sense known as ESP which makes me feel the past more intimately than others. Pure despair and involuntary solitude.

Last edited:
OP it didn't use to be so bad but now halloween is associated with parties instead of trick or treating, fall with pumpkin spice lattes that foids get and cuffing season.
Normies and foids will ruin everything that was previously not @unsettling
every season is suifuel in some way

I think fall and winter are more sui fuel because they're comfy. They remind me that Chads are cuddling with their girlfriends and loving them while I jerk off in my room.

College has too much homework. It only intensifies the effect of not having a relationship with a woman.

This was exactly my freshman year of college, I knew spoke to anyone and the only time I would leave my room was to eat or go to classes.

all seasons in the year are depressing because they remind you of time passing by, the world keeps on moving on and cycling around in it's environment as you stay the same.

I think fall and winter are more sui fuel because they're comfy. They remind me that Chads are cuddling with their girlfriends and loving them while I jerk off in my room.
I agree. Imo like I've posted before

In the summer there's foids outside but they are more playful with chads and look like they are in short term relationships with their boyfriends and not as PDA loving if it isn't the beach.
But in winter the few foids that are outside or seen indoors cuddle more lovingly with their boyfriends in a way that makes them look like they are in long term relationships. And somehow that can be worse.
Summer is more about pump and dump and short term relationships that don't last.
Winter is when there is more snuggling, kissing, hugging, hand holding and intimacy. Even if it isn't snowing but it's instead cold and rainy.
No wonder Christmas is so depressing.

And while you try to become a philosopher on the forum, on rainy days, the normies fuck to the rhythm of thunder and lightning.
The whore on duty got more wet than the ground from the rain.

You get wet from the tears, the ground gets wet from the rain, the whore gets wet from the chads who fuck her violently in turns of two.

Deep thought rises inside of me, confounded explicit memory, rife with regret and remorse, steering a course for a dark mental odyssey. My sorrow covers and comforts me, my sorrow isn't the enemy. Rather, my tireless friend, of this I can always depend. Great art, great text, great symphonies, they all spring forth from great agonies. This you cannot deny, aren't you curious why? I'm going to tell you secret, life is best at its bleakest. If you don't feel this way too, I feel sorry for you.

Sorrow

Every season is terrible in its own way:
Summer- women dress slutty.
Autumn-School starting, 8-10 months of seeing women daily you can't get.
Winter-Cold outside and no women to cuddle with.
Spring-Women start to dress slutty again, you have half a year to endure the pain.

Autumn
I read as "autism"

That sounds like me tbh

Autumn reminds me of how my life is drifting away, just like the leaves on the trees. The difference is that I've been rotting since birth, whereas the tree probably had a normal life cycle.

Ngl I like Autumn and Winter because of the shorter days. I like the feeling of anonymity you get from being in the dark. It's easier to hide your face plus I can start wearing my hoodies and jackets again without sweating like a pig

Last edited: