Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy autobiography of an IT user

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Yikeroonies
 tZgWFLsIqJRnui A7zQf cxj7t1 1Hw2G2vwEo92Sg

Last edited:
This is just sad.

Their lives basically revolves around trying to shadow normie culture and when they pathetically fail they shit on us to feel better about themselves

There are no adjectives that can properly describe this nerd.

There are no adjectives that can properly describe this nerd.
Funny that soycucks like to call incels nerds/freaks/etc. while they learn useless facts about retarded hollywood shit by hard. Funny that soycucks like to make fun about other communities because of their vocabulary while they talk like retarded toddlers (doggo/pupper/etc.). Funny that soycucks like to accuse others of living in a fantasy world while knowing more about capeshit than about the real world.

Soycucks like to accuse others of what they are guilty of in order to deflect from their own flaws because they like to consider themselves to be above "le smelly inkwells", but in the end they only prove that they don't even have the mental strength to acknowledge their place in the social hierarchy.

Ready Player One is an immensely disappointing book tbh. I bought it thinking it would be a cool punk VR future but instead I got almost 200 pages of reddit sucking its own dick.

This is just sad.
Funny that soycucks like to call incels nerds/freaks/etc. while they learn useless facts about retarded hollywood shit by hard. Funny that soycucks like to make fun about other communities because of their vocabulary while they talk like retarded toddlers (doggo/pupper/etc.). Funny that soycucks like to accuse others of living in a fantasy world while knowing more about capeshit than about the real world.

Soycucks like to accuse others of what they are guilty of in order to deflect from their own flaws because they like to consider themselves to be above "le smelly inkwells", but in the end they only prove that they don't even have the mental strength to acknowledge their place in the social hierarchy.

Ready Player One is an immensely disappointing book tbh. I bought it thinking it would be a cool punk VR future but instead I got almost 200 pages of reddit sucking its own dick.
200 pages of references that would put any academic research paper to shame.

Didn't read tbh

Lel all that "research" was just an excuse for soyfag boi here to consume media:soy: :soy: :soy:

Yikes Yikes Yikerinos :soy:

Looks like a typical single mother's profile on Plenty of Fish...

He said his grades are dropping jfl. Education is one of the most important shit you could go through if you studymaxx. Now he can just bring up a random fact and be made fun of by foids.

Often times incels are the most cruel to other incels TBH so fuck IT

This guy has brain damage. I can't find any adjective describe this kind of thing.