Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Auto Accident

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So I was driving in my lane at a safe speed on the freeway, when suddenly this guy who's close to me in the lane right of me, overtakes me. He cuts in so close that even slamming the brakes would have led to a collision and caused me serious injury or death. As such I instinctively swerve to the lane left of me, unfortunately there's another car there and my car merely grazes his.

What happens next is he gestures me to the side of the road and I'm forced to exchange insurance information. But then the arrogant asshole spic driver who can barely speak english but facially mogged me, calls the police because he wants a report. So I waited there for hours until the cop slowly arrived.

They will raise my insurance costs, even though there's nothing else I could have done, because there isn't evidence what I said was true. I bet they'd be happier if I'd crashed and died and took that bastard who cut me off too. There's no justice in western society for unattractive men, everyone's always trying to scam and steal from you.

So I was driving in my lane at a safe speed on the freeway, when suddenly this guy who's close to me in the lane right of me, overtakes me. He cuts in so close that even slamming the brakes would have led to a collision and caused me serious injury or death. As such I instinctively swerve to the lane left of me, unfortunately there's another car there and my car merely grazes his.

What happens next is he gestures me to the side of the road and I'm forced to exchange insurance information. But then the arrogant asshole spic driver who can barely speak english but facially mogged me, calls the police because he wants a report. So I waited there for hours until the cop slowly arrived.

They will raise my insurance costs, even though there's nothing else I could have done, because there isn't evidence what I said was true. I bet they'd be happier if I'd crashed and died and took that bastard who cut me off too. There's no justice in western society for unattractive men, everyone's always trying to scam and steal from you.
Those cunts saw your face and his face and chose the other guys side based off.of that the fucking cunts.

I'm not allowed to say nigger and faggot (not that I should) but toxic femininity, oppression towards ugly men and men's suicide rates increasing doesn't matter.

Those cunts saw your face and his face and chose the other guys side based off.of that the fucking cunts.
Maybe I should have lied to the cop and said he hit me. But you are probably right even if I had done that.

Hopefully this is as bad as it gets for you and doesn't go any further. I was in an accident years ago and of course I have the luck of crashing into a woman who works in the insurance industry. She knows how the system works and sues me; wants to take my house and pretty much everything I have. Took close to 3 years to finally settle, lots of lawyers involved, lots of stress, etc. And no, nobody died or anything like that in the accident.

Normcunts love to speed, cut you off and drive dangerously. Especially new drivers, the people who you'd expect to be the most cautious. And, they have absolutely no patience on the road.

I love riding bicycles but I am very afraid that some normalshit teenager will run me over and I will become a quadriplegic vegetable.

Fuck normies, they aren't responsible enough to drive.

Hopefully this is as bad as it gets for you and doesn't go any further. I was in an accident years ago and of course I have the luck of crashing into a woman who works in the insurance industry. She knows how the system works and sues me; wants to take my house and pretty much everything I have. Took close to 3 years to finally settle, lots of lawyers involved, lots of stress, etc. And no, nobody died or anything like that in the accident.
I hate women
Fuck normies, they aren't responsible enough to drive.
aren't eligible to live*

My condolences.

Inb4 mogs me because car on highway!

Fuck bro a close call.

Inb4 lastgerman spergs out about the non existent DLpill

You have your wish granted.