Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Autists only) would you rather have an autistic gf or NT?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
autistic and socially incompetent

autistic and socially incompetent

Same here, my dream wife is an over-empathetic Aspie like myself who is extremely shy and has severe low self-esteem.

Recently I actually got a neuroatypical toilet friend and got to experience some of my idiosyncrasies in another person, like randomly shouting words over and over again (echolalia), jumping from subject to subject, and overal socially awkward behaviours. It kind of made me realise how uncomfortable I make others feel. While that toilet friend is a slut who slept with hundreds of men despite her timid and shy nature when going out (she is incapable of meeting people in bars, only meets them via dating apps) I realised how much a non-slut, non-narcissistic, non-disagreeable version of her would be attractive.

Unfortunately she refused to introduce me to any of her (in her words) "desperate" non-neurotypical toilet friends for a blind date (brutal Noblinddatepill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:). :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I fantasise about having an Autistic, socially awkward, shy lover all the time. :cryfeels:

autist, imagine dating an NT and having her group of friends judging you and looking at you like a fucking rapist

NT, aspie bitches are so fucking annoying. I would know since one of my cousins is one.:feelsseriously:

This, so I can beat the shit out of her to a bloody pulp and fuck her all day like a rabid dog and make her my pet and she will be so SUBMISSIVE and still take it:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I wish i can meet shy and quiet severely autistic foid who has no idea about all that normie crap so i can do WHATEVER i want with her an i mean LITERALLY this is my dream toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: