Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autists ONLY have 2 possibilities - they are either giga successful or giga failures

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
they are either software engineers making 300k a year or have some other good job, like being some sort of mechanical engineer

or they are failures sitting as NEETs playing vidya and watching anime

you will rarely see mid tier autists, making like 40k a year working as an administrative assistant

autists either go all in or go home

the top of the autists rule their domain - like messi, eminem, elon musks, einstein, but that's more rare

High IQ truth. Autistics either succeed hard or become trucel rotter NEETs. Most on the forum are the latter.

Failure due to events in 2020.

you will rarely see mid tier autists, making like 40k a year working as an administrative assistant
You do see this but to be fair they are usually fake "autists" who are actually just NT getting overdiagnosed because doctors r retards.

Black autists only have 1 possibility.

Notice all the successful aspies you named are basically euro or jew.

This is why autists are stereotyped as quirky geniuses. If you fall short of that standard, you're pretty much invisible to soyciety.

I’m one of the few autists who is neither a complete failure nor completely successful.

Im right in the middle, making average salary at an average job

I’m neither satisfied nor unsatisfied with my existence, it is what it is.

I know it could’ve been better but at the same time it could’ve been worse

Just have high IQ theory and be part of NWO. Nice one, but it's all fairy tale.

High IQ truth. Autistics either succeed hard or become trucel rotter NEETs. Most on the forum are the latter.

Fucking brutal. Autism is worse than being ugly. If you’re ugly but NT, you won’t get sex but at least you can ensure your own survival by making money. If you’re normie-tier (or below) AND autistic, forget about sex, you won’t even be able to SURVIVE unless parents and/or government look after you like a pet.

Having Autism is MUCH worse than being ugly

NevER began for autists