Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autists have it easier than ADHDcels

Juice

Juice

You only have one life and THIS IS IT.
★★★★★
ADHDcels have absolutely zero positives, we daydream, we can't focus for shit, forgetful, often making mistakes for every little fucking thing possible. meanwhile autists face shit like "taking phrases too literal" or "noticing small details others don't" Fuck off, why is it that they basically overshadow ADHD and are special and treated with much more care and support than we are, like shit like autism speaks doesn't exist for ADHDcels. I hate these Jews.

The symptoms of ADHD are real but the diagnostic value of ADHD is meaningless

adhd is a meme kys

Cope. ADHD niggas get most social clues and arent as individualistic as Aspies (which is a death sentence in a hivemind society)

Cope. ADHD niggas get most social clues and arent as individualistic as Aspies (which is a death sentence in a hivemind society)

Autists (males) are one of the most hated social group

It's not just about "just learn social skills", our brains are differently built and have other neuronal connections than most people. We will be always seen as potential retards

Autists (males) are one of the most hated social group

It's not just about "just learn social skills", our brains are differently built and have other neuronal connections than most people. We will be always seen as potential retards

Fuck no nigger Autists have a harder time in every department of life

Adhd: "dang i can't focus right now"

Autism: "i literally cannot connect to or talk to a single human on earth. I dont even know how to talk to other people. i will never have a job, i will never have friends, i will never have a gf. And everyone hates me for existing"

Wow yeah adhd is so much worse

It’s not a competition, ass wipe & no, autists aren’t treated like royalty like ya claim.

ADHDcels have absolutely zero positives, we daydream, we can't focus for shit, forgetful, often making mistakes for every little fucking thing possible. meanwhile autists face shit like "taking phrases too literal" or "noticing small details others don't" Fuck off, why is it that they basically overshadow ADHD and are special and treated with much more care and support than we are, like shit like autism speaks doesn't exist for ADHDcels. I hate these Jews.
I have ADHD and austism and chronic facial pain, Am i dead in the water?

No. ADHD people are still have more socially acceptable than autists. I knew many adhders who mogged me to oblivion with their social lives

No. ADHD people are still have more socially acceptable than autists. I knew many adhders who mogged me to oblivion with their social lives
Exactly, so I have to have autism there's no reason for me to act the way I do if I don't

Exactly, so I have to have autism there's no reason for me to act the way I do if I don't
Yeah, I’m sure you do. NTs simply aren’t usually on this forum

Ive been diagnosed with adhd and Ive been told I probably have autism too and I would say autism is way worse
Your social life will be so much worse with autism compared to the difficulties you get from adhd

Last edited: