Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autists aren't made for this world.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Because the majority of people living on earth are neurotypicals, the world is designed for them. All the social norms and mores are designed by neurotypicals over centuries of civilization. However us autists cannot comprehend these or actively engage in this world because of it. I have always felt like an outsider. Everyone perceives me as someone odd or different. I will never be a normal person with a normal life. This isn't restricted to just dating- but life in general, be it in friendships, schooling, or careers.

I don't think I can take it anymore. I think I need to leave someday on my own accord. it's so tiresome. I just want peace.

Its a lone battle.

autism is just failed reproduction strategy

NTs were either created to be a slave class or they came from africa and killed the neanderthals
either way modern society was built for neurotypicals

I have autism (or really, ass purger's) and I struggle to social interact at all. people just TALK and TALk and im like SHUTUP. at least my brain seems to work ok lol. I can understand math n shit :dab:

NTs were either created to be a slave class or they came from africa and killed the neanderthals
either way modern society was built for neurotypicals
Are autists like the eldians we were once powerful, and then the NTs took over?

Are autists like the eldians we were once powerful, and then the NTs took over?
Destroy the world for inceldia.

Seems like a lot of the eldians in the series act autistic jfl.

Autism is a pretty big cope imo. Most "autists" crave social interaction and are very empathic and sensitive. But because of these traits they are excluded by normies. The problem is with normies, not with the so called autists.

I don't have autism, but I relate (I have ADHD).

I’m also a sperg, and I can’t relate to normies at all. Partying, getting drunk, talking non-stop. I can’t relate to any of it. Autism is hell, and social retards like me are doomed pretty much in this neurotypical ultra-social world.
Autism is a death sentence, especially for an autistic male. Jesus Christ I fucking hate having autism so much. It has fucked me up in so many ways in life. I hate normies deeply now as well

It's pure hell. Being quiet or better in small groups means you're weird, and can't be trusted. :feelsrope:

It's pure hell. Being quiet or better in small groups means you're weird, and can't be trusted. :feelsrope:

Except it's chad. If chad is quiet he's "mysterious".

I’m also a sperg, and I can’t relate to normies at all. Partying, getting drunk, talking non-stop. I can’t relate to any of it. Autism is hell, and social retards like me are doomed pretty much in this neurotypical ultra-social world.
Autism is a death sentence, especially for an autistic male. Jesus Christ I fucking hate having autism so much. It has fucked me up in so many ways in life. I hate normies deeply now as well
Gotta find other autists to befriend :feelsthink:
I don't want to live
We want you to live bro :heart:

Last edited:
I have autism (or really, ass purger's) and I struggle to social interact at all. people just TALK and TALk and im like SHUTUP. at least my brain seems to work ok lol. I can understand math n shit :dab:
Yeah, the job i do doesn't make me tired... its the people talking all day long about the most stupid subjects lame ass jokes they make that makes me so damn tired mentally. I hate it so bad.

I don't want to live

Yeah, the job i do doesn't make me tired... its the people talking all day long about the most stupid subjects lame ass jokes they make that makes me so damn tired mentally. I hate it so bad.
same. small talk just annoys the poop out of me. My brain just doesn't think that way. It strikes me as a colossal waste of time

I'm a high functioning aspie and I'm a fuckin loner.

I get angry and upset when I remember all the people who have dissed, bullied, and ostracized me. People sense my social retardedness sooner or later because I can't hide it. I dominate conversations.

And I'm a huge fuckin nerd. I can listen to lectures on youtube all day.