Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistics (such as myself) aren’t human.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Humans are social animals. But, autism strips you of having the possibility to develop anysocial skills that you use to communicate with your fellow humans. Autism is a death sentence. There are multiple studies that show and conclude that the majority of autistic men are single and virgins for the entirety of their sorrowful lives. Autism comes from having fucked up brain chemistry in which those who suffer from the condition can never fix. I have been subjected to intense and despicable bullying by others throughout my schooling life due to having autism and being ugly. Fuck God or whatever entity whom decided to curse me with this mental cancer. As if being ugly as sin wasn’t enough, I also had to have a disorder which strips me of my humanity. Not to also mention the fact that I also have been diagnosed with other disorders from professionals as well (psychosis, OCD, and severe depression).

Autism is usually co dependent with other mental issues perhaps due to the chemical imbalance having wider reaching consequences or due to the negative experiences you'll likely go through as you're punished for not being like the other worker drones.

Only if you're a male ofc, if you're an autistic female people will think you're cute and interesting

Only if you're a male ofc, if you're an autistic female people will think you're cute and interesting
Goes for any mental illness

Your then considered innocent and everyone wants to fuck you.

Society IS a hypocrit that favours Woman and virtue Signals man

Jfl

being autistic AND ugly is a potent combination!

i hate to sound like some bluepilled faggot but autists really are the master race
ted k, nikola tesla, albert einstein, thomas edison and isamburd kingdom brunel where all autistic

i hate to sound like some bluepilled faggot but autists really are the master race
ted k, nikola tesla, albert einstein, thomas edison and isamburd kingdom brunel where all autistic
I really hate when people think Autism = Savantism. When clearly that is not the case. Autism is a spectrum that affects those who have it diffrently. So many Autists like myself can't find employment, are Ostracized for being Non-NT, Get bullied and ridiculued daily, exploited by Normiet trash. So to say that we are the "Master Race" is just more virtue signaling.

I really hate when people think Autism = Savantism. When clearly that is not the case. Autism is a spectrum that affects those who have it diffrently. So many Autists like myself can't find employment, are Ostracized for being Non-NT, Get bullied and ridiculued daily, exploited by Normiet trash. So to say that we are the "Master Race" is just more virtue signaling.
I could see how that could be the case and tbh I wasn’t trying to virtue signal and obviously some people who are autistic being very intelligent doesn’t mean that autists can’t suffer but autists are definitely more intelligent than normalfags i know that isn’t saying much but i think if the world wasn’t so catered to nt people autistics would have a lot more success

I could see how that could be the case and tbh I wasn’t trying to virtue signal and obviously some people who are autistic being very intelligent doesn’t mean that autists can’t suffer but autists are definitely more intelligent than normalfags i know that isn’t saying much but i think if the world wasn’t so catered to nt people autistics would have a lot more success
Being an intelligent autist sucks as you're aware of the horrors of this world but know you don't fit right so if you fake the shit out of it you'll feel drained & when that slips norms will think what's wrong with you & not get it as they don't see missing limbs or whatever. This fucking world is catered far too much to the NT & we're expected to just fall in line, change to fit their expectations & be useful at something then fuck off.

Humans are social animals. But, autism strips you of having the possibility to develop anysocial skills that you use to communicate with your fellow humans. Autism is a death sentence.

but what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and all the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. I will put in the grave as many as I can (in GTA san andreas). For it is time for me to kill (in GTA 4), and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here

but what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and all the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. I will put in the grave as many as I can (in GTA san andreas). For it is time for me to kill (in GTA 4), and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here
You over 30 & suicidal I take it?

This is the time for vengeance.

Humans are social animals. But, autism strips you of having the possibility to develop anysocial skills that you use to communicate with your fellow humans. Autism is a death sentence. There are multiple studies that show and conclude that the majority of autistic men are single and virgins for the entirety of their sorrowful lives. Autism comes from having fucked up brain chemistry in which those who suffer from the condition can never fix. I have been subjected to intense and despicable bullying by others throughout my schooling life due to having autism and being ugly. Fuck God or whatever entity whom decided to curse me with this mental cancer. As if being ugly as sin wasn’t enough, I also had to have a disorder which strips me of my humanity. Not to also mention the fact that I also have been diagnosed with other disorders from professionals as well (psychosis, OCD, and severe depression).
I have autism due to being raised by a single mom. Don't get me wrong, It would have been present otherwise too, but being raised by a foid made the autism 10x worse since foids are also autistic.

And yes bullying and autism is a match made in hell. I could never react fast enough with something witty because of autism which made the bullying even far worse. I was preoccupied with other shit instead of the shitty present also due to autism and thus was socially the absolute bottom. Also I couldn't figure out WHY the shit was happening, abuse made no rational sense to me, why would you treat someone negatively, especially unprovoked? Also autism makes you overthink and shy etc, which is also a death sentence for social development.

Yes I agree 100% with you, there is nothing as bad as autism for your social life or life in general. Even if it had some benefits (I'm a "good" gamer JFL) the negatives far outweight.

True autistic people need their own country somewhere, we can’t function alongside normies. We’re like a different species lol