Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autisticcels, has a foid ever asked you out as a joke?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
When you were younger did girls ask you out as a joke and then make fun of you or hit you if you said yes?. This was a big part of my bullying from rottholes and it hurt the most, especially when I found the girl cute. It’s been awhile since I interacted with a foid for a very long time but I assume they are still like this, they have a tendency to treat autistic people like dogs or mock them. They act like you don’t have feelings and you’re just a thing for them to use for jokes. Anyone else had this experience?

No, the opposite. Women have ignored me or have stated I was ugly and that they'd never date me.

no, foids avoided me like the plague. they wouldn't even go near me to mock me. I'm the giga ultra only real trucel.

although i always turned it down knowing i was the butt of the joke

I would get banned for bragging but I think it was a joke

Yes but because people always took the piss out of me I knew it was a joke

Something like this happened to me in primary school. Man it's really much easier to cope if you're a kid

Never happened to me (im neurotypical btw)

Never happened to me (im neurotypical btw)
"I am nurotypical"

When you were younger did girls ask you out as a joke and then make fun of you or hit you if you said yes?. This was a big part of my bullying from rottholes and it hurt the most, especially when I found the girl cute. It’s been awhile since I interacted with a foid for a very long time but I assume they are still like this, they have a tendency to treat autistic people like dogs or mock them. They act like you don’t have feelings and you’re just a thing for them to use for jokes. Anyone else had this experience?
Water yes

Had this happen to me in middle school

yeah a woman sucked my dick and showed me her tits as a joke

over for autists

A handful of times or more I got so used to it I fired back with vitriol and severe profanity as they giggled and walked away or were horrified by the stuff I said to them and ran to the teacher to tattle.

Another brutal often occurring thing was being picked last in every group activity and sports, when even the severely disabled kid and the smelly kid get picked before you, you know it's over.

And also I claim NT but at this point who even knows

A handful of times or more I got so used to it I fired back with vitriol and severe profanity as they giggled and walked away or were horrified by the stuff I said to them and ran to the teacher to tattle.

Another brutal often occurring thing was being picked last in every group activity and sports, when even the severely disabled kid and the smelly kid get picked before you, you know it's over.

And also I claim NT but at this point who even knows
Yeah, outbursts are what they want. It sounds cucked but it’s better to be stoic about that shit

When you were younger did girls ask you out as a joke
No. At the swimming pool, one girl kissed me randomly on the cheek. I asked her if she liked me, and she said no, she was suppose to kiss the ugliest boy because she and her friends were playing Truth or Dare. The dare was to kiss the ugliest person here.

Last edited:
No. At the swimming pool, one girl kissed me randomly on the cheek. I asked her if she liked me, and she said no, she was suppose to kiss the ugliest person because she and her friends were playing Truth or Dare. The dare was to kiss the ugliest person here.
That’s actually horrible.

No. At the swimming pool, one girl kissed me randomly on the cheek. I asked her if she liked me, and she said no, she was suppose to kiss the ugliest person because she and her friends were playing Truth or Dare. The dare was to kiss the ugliest person here.
:cryfeels: