Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL autistic women share their problems with relationships/sex (lol)

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEH9Ui4HV8

the average neurotypical male has much more trouble with finding a relationship/sex than an autistic foid..and this is coming from a guy who was diagnosed with aspergers.
one foid also said that autistic women are more likely to be violently assaulted than the rest of the population...what a joke

I have autistic sister (also never had a job, IQ much lower than mine) and it is massive suicide fuel seeing how good is her life compared to mine. Just because she is a woman. Never used any online dating or Tinder, because normal foid life is full of men's approaches. And when she changed on Facebook her status as "single", her inbox got dozens of messages in a day. Now she hasn't fucked at all in a long time (about 2-3 years) and says that she does not ever want to have a boyfriend or have sex or children. (Men of course approach and propose all the time)

It's all so tiresome.

She SMVmogs this entire forum to oblivion just by having a hole between her legs.

Index

All I see is some autistic retard holes