Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic women have more desirable traits than NT women

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★
I mean the lightly autistic kind, of course. These women tend to display less developed social traits, so they will be more introverted, quieter, less manipulative and narcissistic. They will also have quirks that NT women don't, which makes them more unique.

All this is of course just a tendency. There is nothing actually stopping them from being full blown whores.

What do you guys think?

no they learn from nt women

What i think ? Chad only

Even if it's possible for women to be "genetically" autistic, they'll still receive enough socialization that their behavior will have far more in common with an NT woman than an autistic man.

There are no truly autistic women just introverted ones and they're NT. "Autistic" women can perfectly imitate NT people

Even if it's possible for women to be "genetically" autistic, they'll still receive enough socialization that their behavior will have far more in common with an NT woman than an autistic man.
Exactly. Plus women are generally way more likely to be approached so even if they are socially awkward it affects them way less

True. Also foids aren't expected as much in social capabilities compared to men

I mean the lightly autistic kind, of course. These women tend to display less developed social traits, so they will be more introverted, quieter, less manipulative and narcissistic. They will also have quirks that NT women don't, which makes them more unique.

All this is of course just a tendency. There is nothing actually stopping them from being full blown whores.

What do you guys think?
highly socialized women and women are just disgusting NPC

anything that would be a failo for men is a halo for women

Incel factories for attractive normie men.

Autistic women are also Chad only.
Autistic women also copy other women just like every other woman does, they aren't actually that different. They're only different when they let their guard down but that doesn't stop them from being Chad only.

What do you guys think?
Yeah. I also slightly prefer talking with slightly autistic women and would love to have a slightly autistic GF even more than a NT one (but less than a severely autistic one).
Of course they are. Doesn't mean it's any easier for an incel to get with them. But if I could choose, I would choose a slightly autistic one.

Autistic women also copy other women just like every other woman does, they aren't actually that different. They're only different when they let their guard down but that doesn't stop them from being Chad only.

Very true. Many men pursue autistic women. A lot of them fetishize awkward and geeky girls. But those traits are a death sentence for (sub 7) men. And given that autistic men outnumber autistic women at a ratio of 4:1, it's completely over for most of us. The average sperg has no chance.

Yeah. I also slightly prefer talking with slightly autistic women and would love to have a slightly autistic GF even more than a NT one (but less than a severely autistic one).
Very true. Many men pursue autistic women. A lot of them fetishize awkward and geeky girls. But those traits are a death sentence for (sub 7) men. And given that autistic men outnumber autistic women at a ratio of 4:1, it's completely over for most of us. The average sperg has no chance.
Based. This seems to be the consensus around here.

Anything that makes women less like their normal, unchecked selves is a good thing and a step against promiscuity, narcissism and hypergamy.

What do you guys think?
Still a failio as they don't like short men