Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic Trait: You act retarded at barber

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
If you go to barber and you don’t know anything about the barber language then you might be an autistic. It seems NT normies know the barber language very well and can communicate what they want easily. I went there today and I didn’t know any of the numbers for the hair length and i tried to tell what length I wanted but he took ages to understand what I wanted.

Also usually normies have conversations with barber but if you are an autistic you will stay there and look at the floor without saying anything.

2 on the back and the sides and scissor the rest short

when i used to go the barber id always get the same haircut everytime so all i had to say was "the usual" and theyd know what i mean.

I cut my own hair. I've never been to a barber.

I'm having the same hairstyle almost for my entire life. I don't even have to say anything now.

I act retarded everywhere it's why I prefer indoors

I cut my own hair. I've never been to a barber.
Based

Barbers are too high and mighty nowadays And charge insane amounts for barely any work.

Most barbers can only cut whatever is popular and nothing else and if you try to bring up some old school shit they have to watch tutorials and research fir 20 minutes and it's still fucked up.

I havent being to hair cutter for years

I don’t like barbers talking to me it just sounds fake

I honestly hate it when they try to do retarded small talk with you. Like nigga, just cut my hair and leave me alone. But I'm norwooding anyway, so this problem will solve itself I guess. Yay.

I dont even know the numbers, I can only show pics for the cut I want.

I dont even know the numbers, I can only show pics for the cut I want.
Same wtf never even knew normies were memorizing that shit

I dont even show pic i just say the style like fringe/fade etc

Same wtf never even knew normies were memorizing that shit

I dont even show pic i just say the style like fringe/fade etc
What I say is, to cut the sides very short, like a fade without saying the actual name, only slightly cut my hair on top, leave it considerably long, cutting it so I can slick it back it backwards. (when it slightly grows back a bit, I get zoomer hair or even get a decent middle part but the waves that form when it grows too much kinda ruin it ngl.)

Si vas a la peluquería y no sabes nada sobre el lenguaje de los peluqueros, entonces es posible que seas autista. Parece que los normies NT conocen muy bien el lenguaje de los peluqueros y pueden comunicar lo que quieren fácilmente. Fui allí hoy y no sabía ninguno de los números para la longitud del cabello e intenté decir qué longitud quería, pero tardó mucho en entender lo que quería.

También normalmente los normies tienen conversaciones con el barbero pero si eres autista te quedarás ahí mirando al suelo sin decir nada.
For a moment I thought you meant that autistic trait of hypersensitivity, I HATE THAT FUCKING SHAVER WHEN THEY USE IT ON MY FUCKING NECK. But you are still right in this post.

i just kinda sit there awkwardely waiting for him to be done with it, whenever they strike conversation i have no idea what to say

I want it as short as possible to delay repeating that ridiculous social interaction

Worse when you have to stare at the ugly face in the mirror and can't avoid eye contact.