Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic trait: thinking normies are cringe

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★
Normies aren't cringe. Normal brain finds them cool asf but finding them cringe proves that your pattern of thoughts is way different than a normal person which makes everything feel cringe to you, it's one of the common autist traits that u can see almost every social media discussing about it.

not everything is autism, it could just be the way you were raised

Normies are cringe but autistic people can also be cringe.

The way u are raised can make u autist
Not really, I'm talking about culture here. If you were raised in a different culture, normies might do things that are against your values/worldview. There's nothing autistic about that (except maybe the fact that you stick to your culture and don't conform).

Not really, I'm talking about culture here. If you were raised in a different culture, normies might do things that are against your values/worldview. There's nothing autistic about that (except maybe the fact that you stick to your culture and don't conform).
Yeah. But normies i mean "normal fag" like the average/above average guy which ls average/above average to where u live like if you find the guys that are in your same country and culture and u find most their behaviours cringe that's autist trait

I'm not autistic but I feel the same way, I feel as if that's just an incel trait

Normies aren't cringe. Normal brain finds them cool asf but finding them cringe proves that your pattern of thoughts is way different than a normal person which makes everything feel cringe to you, it's one of the common autist traits that u can see almost every social media discussing about it.
Too an nd mind they are.

Or any outcast honestly. They need identity so its like an us vs them thing.

Normies aren't cringe. Normal brain finds them cool
Dude,

watch them talk. They're always screaming slangs, muttering incomprehensible monosyllables, moaning and grunting. Their topics of conversation are either ball sports, or the lives of other normies.

I don't see how can that be non-cringe.

--- uhhh
--- sup
--- bro
--- Ana's ass, huh?
--- hot asf
--- LOL
--- [your ball team] lost
--- you gay LOL

Now, listen to an autistic guy enthusiastically talk about any topic of his interest. The richness of details, the subletities and complexities that go into each little nut and bolt of a lock mechanism for a steam engine or whatnot.

Anything normies talk about is pure cringe in comparison.

Last edited:
We think normies are cringe cause we have no investment in normie life

the guys that are in your same country and culture and u find most their behaviours cringe that's autist trait
Idk, I never really met people with the same culture as me so I can't confirm or deny. I guess if you find everything / even basic things cringe then maybe.
Culture also extends to family culture (family history, social class, area you grew up in, your parenting...). I don't think most incels were brought up in the mainstream culture, but that's probably because they were autistic to start with, so they were ostracised and never got to enter the mainstream culture and learn it through friends.

Ex: if you were raised in a cult, you will find everything that goes against their precepts cringe. If you were raised to be quiet, you will find being noisy cringe.

It's more of an outcast or outsider trait than an autist trait, but being autistic will make you an outcast so they are linked.

Feeling "cringe" is a measurement of insecurity

Dude,

watch them talk. They're always screaming slangs, muttering incomprehensible monosyllables, moaning and grunting. Their topics of conversation are either ball sports, or the lives of other normies.

I don't see how can that be non-cringe.

--- uhhh
--- sup
--- bro
--- Ana's ass, huh?
--- hot asf
--- LOL
--- [your ball team] lost
--- you gay LOL

Now, listen to an autistic guy enthusiastically talk about any topic of his interest. The richness of details, the subletities and complexities that go into each little nut and bolt of a lock mechanism for a steam engine or whatnot.

Anything normies talk about is pure cringe in comparison.
Humans are just another apes ofc they gonna talk like apes haha

I'm not autistic but I feel the same way, I feel as if that's just an incel trait
I'm sick and tired of autistic users denying the fact that NT incels exist

I'm sick and tired of autistic users denying the fact that NT incels exist
If you are NT u should be hangout with your irl friends instead of browsing this forum

Yup you are not NT, a NT guy would rather be with optimistic people than doomer ones
Most people are not optimistic. They are just cynical and nasty and take their life frustrations out on losers like us

Yup you are not NT, a NT guy would rather be with optimistic people than doomer ones
It's funny how you automatically accuse me of being autistic when you don't even personally know me in real.life. how am I supposed to relate to a bluepilled normie when I'm an incel due to my looks? Girls never show interest in me because of my looks, my good personality is meaningless to foids nowadays.

You are fucking idiot of you think I'm not NT just because I don't want to be around "optimistic" people

its got more to do with IQ than NT. High IQ person must find idiotic normie trends such as tiktok cringe. I think non NT people have less concept of cringe than NT ones.

its got more to do with IQ than NT. High IQ person must find idiotic normie trends such as tiktok cringe. I think non NT people have less concept of cringe than NT ones.
Both NTs and autistic people are cringe

You are fucking idiot of you think I'm not NT just because I don't want to be around "optimistic" people
I am NT bro! even tho i would rather talk on a obsecure forum full of sexless people than normal people i see everyday! :feelstastyman:
The cope is insane

Last edited:
Normies ARE cringe though. All the stupid fucking shows, TV, media, etc that they are into. Their cringey little dances and shit they do on tiktok. The slang they use and how they talk to each other. Normies are most definitely cringe.

Normies ARE cringe though. All the stupid fucking shows, TV, media, etc that they are into. Their cringey little dances and shit they do on tiktok. The slang they use and how they talk to each other. Normies are most definitely cringe.
What you think about chads?

they don't even seem real. sometimes I feel like everyone else is here as a personal test for me, and that I am the only one that actually exists