Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autistic trait/habit?

future185htnrice

future185htnrice

Recruit
★★
ever since I was a kid I've noticed the back of your neck, closer to the center the hair grows in an M shape, it is thicker in the center, even if you take a picture and it looks like its flat/straight if you touch it you'll notice there's more hair in the center back of your neck. always have found it annoying.

ever since I was a kid I've noticed the back of your neck, closer to the center the hair grows in an M shape, it is thicker in the center, even if you take a picture and it looks like its flat/straight if you touch it you'll notice there's more hair in the center back of your neck. always have found it annoying.
Trucelfuel

I have that but isn't it just normal hair growth

Interesting, looked into it, your M-shape is one of the the two variants. M means your a man.
If its V shaped you are fucked. stands voor Vagina.

Last edited:
My autistic trait is looking like a retard on any photo or video taken of me (real life too)