Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic stories thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
You can post about what autistic shit you've done or you've witnessed. Allow me to tell mine.
When I was younger I was.. err.. let's just say I was an autist of the highest caliber. I remember one time when my older brother brought his friends home, I kept showing them yuri art and pissing my pants for no other reason than because it felt good. They found me an autistic pest.
I can say these here because I'm hiding behind an anime avatar.

One time I had an acquaintance at school, I was 12 at the time or so. I told him to "google Gardevoir" just for keks, we both liked Nintendo at the time. When he did he was like "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME DO".

I will update this thread with more autism stories.

i always doodled in class and looked out the window

A senior girl was hitting on a friend of mine in middle school while we were walking (to some teacher or some shit) and completely ignoring me.

I felt awkward and said something autistic along the lines of "Whooaaaa what's going on?"

She looked at me kind of off-handedly and asked about me "Oh sorry, tell us about yourself".

My 300IQ kicked in and I literally said "No thanks, I'm gay." to which even my friend looked at me confused.

Joke

I still gag when I think back to this.

During my middle school years, I psychologically defended myself against bullying by becoming a jester :feelsugh:

I think this was actually salutary in retrospect, because it made me extremely self-critical, which is the prerequisite for learning and wisdom.

I am constantly examining my foibles and follies, which is not the mindless "confudeense" or psychopathic narcissism that normgroids and foids value, but it does lead to revealing introspection and internal monologue.

THEY ARE TOO EMBARRASSING OK :lul: :lul: :lul:

You can post about what autistic shit you've done or you've witnessed. Allow me to tell mine.
When I was younger I was.. err.. let's just say I was an autist of the highest caliber. I remember one time when my older brother brought his friends home, I kept showing them yuri art and pissing my pants for no other reason than because it felt good. They found me an autistic pest.
I can say these here because I'm hiding behind an anime avatar.

One time I had an acquaintance at school, I was 12 at the time or so. I told him to "google Gardevoir" just for keks, we both liked Nintendo at the time. When he did he was like "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME DO".

I will update this thread with more autism stories.
Got my 40 when I’m shittin on the toilet

I exist in any space with other people

I'm too embarrassed to say

In 2018, I joined incels.co. Doesn't get more autistic than that.

In middle school I played alone in lunch time cuz I couldn't find my autistic friends.

I was like 10 at that time and I used to live in a commie block. So you've got a corridor that goes to kitchen then my grandma's room.
My friend came home and I thought it wluld be funny to literally piss on my floor. So I was in my kitchen's side and he was in the corridor and he couldn't see me cuz I was behind a wall. So I just started pissing on the corridor floor while loling.
No idea why I did it

So I have a IBS and can't eat certain foods or else I get painful diarhheas. I was at a femily reunion/party for someone's birthday, forgot who it was. I was sitting with my head down looking into my smartphone as I always do since I don't connect with anyone from my """""""family""""""". Out of nowhere, my cucked cousin's gf (yes, he is a litteral cuck, she has a daughter with another man) said out loud from another end of the table "Hey, anon, aren't you hungry?" and I took it as her try to shame me and make me look pathetic, so angrily, with a shouting tone I said loudly "Yes, I am very hungry, but I can't eat any of these foods because of my ILLNESS". Everyone went silent for 4 seconds but it felt like it lasted 10 minutes, total awkwardness and then everything went to normal. I had maaaaaaaaaaaany autistic meltdowns of even higher magnitude, but I don't really remember anything with many details.

Interesting stuff itt

Brutal sperg storys

Just read the entire wikipedia articles on the Holy Roman Empire & the thirty years war (I'm a historycel). Imagine normies talking about shit like that JFL.

I once called a cashier a 'foid' nuff said

I used to have meltdowns and sperg-outs when I was younger and overwhelmed by anger or anxiety. I also say cringey and embarrassing things all the time, impulsively, though I've gotten a little bit better at controlling that in recent years. Actually, I still sperg out, too, but only when I'm alone; sometimes the, uh, "energy," I guess, just builds up, and I have to let it go. I also remember the first time I asked a girl out, went complete autist and just straight asked her "hey, you uh, wanna go out on a date sometime?" At least it wasn't a brutal rejection.

Sometimes I don't have a filter and say some awful shit around the wrong people. And then I get weird looks and people ask wtf is wrong with me. I also used to bite my Game Boy when I was younger whenever I'd get angry at a game I was playing. I left teeth marks in the screen.

And I'm sure there's plenty more autistic sperg shit I've done throughout my life that I can't remember at the moment. I'm surprised I'm as "high-functioning" as I am, 'cuz I sure didn't used to be.
I once called a cashier a 'foid' nuff said
At least you didn't call her a toilet. :feelskek: