Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Autistic ricecel realizes he will never get laid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/16kchhe/about_time_i_accepted_i_will_die_alone/

25M Asian, recently diagnosed as autistic
I was always told I'm too short from girls shorter than me (I'm 5'8"
I've definitely been told numerous times I'm just not attractive enough or that they "couldn't ever date an Asian".
I'm on a considerable amount of psychotropic medications
At this point I'd give anything to be an Asian woman over an Asian male.

Brutal read, he needs to make an account here asap before he ropes @AsiaCel @Fallenleaves @starcrapoo

There is a cheat code not to die alone, but I can't tell it here. One must also livestream the cheat to gain more viewers

Hopefully he comes on here rather than roping. We are here for him as we are all in a similar boat of not being wanted.

I hope he doesn't trannymaxx

5'8 = vietnamese men's average? WTF is that guy smoking lol.

All south east asian men average at 5'4 to 5'5 (and a lot are even shorter lol). Chinese dudes average more like 5'7 - 5'8 nowadays.

Vietnamese and Filipino dudes are SHORT.

Anyways, I'm aspie and I pretty much had the same experience as him. I went to hispanic/black elementary/middle schools but went to a white high school. I didn't get that much racial bullying. It was just typical nigger/spic violence bullshit I had to deal with. I really don't remember any racial incidences at the white high school because the kids feared getting suspended/expelled. The white foids in high school were the same as they are now. They consistently roll their eyes at me, mistreat me, or avoid me.

Last edited:
“At this point I'd give anything to be an Asian woman over an Asian male.”

What the fuck is wrong with these people jfl
I wonder if he had a father figure in his life saying something as crazy as that.

“At this point I'd give anything to be an Asian woman over an Asian male.”

What the fuck is wrong with these people jfl
He's blackpilled, noodlewhores have it so much better than ricecels it's not even funny.

if I was a ricecel i wouldn't even want to studymaxx. id feel like a cuck.