Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic people need to be shot in the head with a 12 gauge for their own good.

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Autism is a brain disease on the same level as rabies or mad cow, it makes your life shit & the lives of everybody around you shit except for other students who use you as a source of entertainment. I wish i was stillborn or i had a shotgun so i could blow my brains out, i hate my life so fucking much. I hate my face i hate my brain i hate society & people for crushing my ego & making me feel worthless. Having no arms or legs is preferable to being autistic, having no penis is preferable to being autistic, i would rather be a 0/10 5'2 balding indian janitor with a normal brain than have to endure this. For me it was truly over before it begun, an autism diagnosis sets you up for guaranteed failure because from that day forth your parents will adjust their method of raising you according to what some retarded psychologist said, tell every adult who knows you, put you on penis shrinking ssri's, ensuring you grow up to be a complete total fucking loser. I'm not even that autistic i'm just extremely ugly & have a low IQ, but alas i'm just a different variety of genetic shit & we all wind up in the same boat. I have faced levels of injustice you people wouldn't believe, my involuntary admission to a mental hospital just confirmed my status as a 3rd class citizen. I say this as a complete and utter abomination, people like me, their parents, & anybody who's likely to be subject to what i have been through on account of their inherit genetic inferiority needs to be put in a ship headed straight for the sun.
I fucking hate people & i hate myself, i had a meltdown today & crashed my car. My life is a constant torrent of shit, nothing has improved at all in the past year, i have no motivation to do anything anymore because i know all my efforts are futile. My only regret is i wont get to see my parents wither in agony as they realize their legacy ends with me & my equally pathetic siblings.

Last edited:
Can you post a video when the person in the vid is 100% confirmed by consensus autistic?

I always find the diagnostic so unprecise and the symptoms so random. I want to see it.

That's extreme, I deserve a 10 gauge.

Can you post a video when the person in the vid is 100% confirmed by consensus autistic?

I always find the diagnostic so unprecise and the symptoms so random. I want to see it.
It's bullshit, autism is an umbrella term for any condition from adhd to braindeath. The only thing people diagnosed with autism have in common is they're genetic dead ends. It's a euphemism because parents can cope by telling themselves it's a 'spectrum' and their kid isn't 'that bad', maybe it's a ploy to use brain damaged kids as lab monkeys for pharmaceutical products, i don't know or care. I personally think autism doesn't even exist because nobody can clearly define it, it's disgusting the way people can be assigned a bs label that carry's so much stigma & stays on your record permanently. It's the same thing as lobotomizing schizo's back in the 50's which was considered a legitimate science.

this is real autism, not this self diagnosed internet meme shit.
"ahmagawd im slightly socially awkward, totally autistic amirite guise xDDD"
fuck off with that shit

fuck off with that shit

Thank you. So basically no one here is autistic. I can't envision that guy posting on a forum on the internet.

fuck off with that shit

that guy is less functional than somebody with downs syndrome, see my above post. autism doesn't exist

When someone on this forum says they are autistic, the guy in the video is who I picture in my head. Are you telling me autistic guys on this form don’t act like him?

Btw he looks like Sean o”pery

Last edited:
Btw he looks like Sean o”pery
nature likes to play jokes on people

this one got the face of a god but a fried potato brain.
others get huge 140 IQ genius brains but a face like mashed potatoes.

what do they both have in common? it's fucking over for them.

Just shoot yourself bro