Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic people GET IN HERE. I discovered a way to COMPLETELY HIDE AUTISM

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I recently have been studying how I can fix the discrimination we face, and I thought of a genius idea. Simply learn another language and pretend your English is bad. If you can mimic some NT facial expressions even for just 10 seconds, of them discovering your "bad" english, they'll be none the wiser as they'll assume the foreign language causes the facial expressions, and not the fact us autistic men are doormat bitches that are incompetent losers. This will especially work in Western countries as there are many cuckolds who will hire people even if they can't even communicate properly because they want to support "diversity"

I speak Japanese and while I haven't tested this yet, I believe it could work.

Sometimes I pretend I'm ESL to get better treatment from normies too.

the only way to hide "autism" is with a good looking face.

us autistic men are doormat bitches that are incompetent losers
Can you please stop trying to bring me down? I'm already depressed enough. Fuck.

Can you please stop trying to bring me down? I'm already depressed enough. Fuck.
There's no escape... we're God's lonely men. It wouldn't surprise me if even autistic chads get cheated on.

There's no escape... we're God's lonely men. It wouldn't surprise me if even autistic chads get cheated on.
What's so bad about autism, man? All it is is a lessening of the conformity instinct ordinary humans have. It's not a death sentence. In fact, I'd say it's a timed illness because after enough time you'll just learn what people really mean when they do and say stuff -instead of interpreting it literally and logically. I could help you out, if you need any assistance understanding normie expressions or behavior.

What's so bad about autism, man? All it is is a lessening of the conformity instinct ordinary humans have. It's not a death sentence. In fact, I'd say it's a timed illness because after enough time you'll just learn what people really mean when they do and say stuff -instead of interpreting it literally and logically. I could help you out, if you need any assistance understanding normie expressions or behavior.
except that's not all it is

except that's not all it is
I've been diagnosed with autism, this is just how I see my own experience. Maybe it was a faulty diagnosis? I notice I don't have things 100% synced with other autistics. I mean, it is a spectrum. Maybe I'm only like 2% autistic and 98% NT. I don't know.

Do you take offense to what I wrote? How would you describe autism? I'm curious.

Yo teach me those expressions, You could use google pictures.

Yo teach me those expressions, You could use google pictures.
Expressions as in sayings, mostly. I'm still a bit unclear with facial expressions, aside from obvious ones.

Expressions as in sayings, mostly. I'm still a bit unclear with facial expressions, aside from obvious ones.
Gimme all you got big boss leader from metal gear solid!

I've been diagnosed with autism, this is just how I see my own experience. Maybe it was a faulty diagnosis? I notice I don't have things 100% synced with other autistics. I mean, it is a spectrum. Maybe I'm only like 2% autistic and 98% NT. I don't know.

Do you take offense to what I wrote? How would you describe autism? I'm curious.
It's comes with motor, and sensory issues too
Every interaction with a normie sounds like a shit test to me. :fuk:
:yes:

Gimme all you got big boss leader from metal gear solid!
OK. Well here's a big one that I found out as an adult (WAY too late haha):

The normie's distate for things being "weird". Them using that as a derogatory term while "unique" viewed as a positive thing.

Why is that?

It has to do with safety.

See, normies don't like when you're weird (which can be loosely defined as demonstrating atypical dress, mannerisms, speaking cadence, accent, or behavior compared to what others are like around you and the situation you're all in).

The reason for that is because when you are "weird" you are not predictable. And that's a bad thing because then normies don't know whether to classify you as a threat or not. Think about it like this: you have to be in a locked bedroom for 1 hour with one wild animal. You have the choice between a rattlesnake and stray dog. In that choice, you're picking the rattlesnake. Why? Because it's not weird. It's predicable. You KNOW that a rattlesnake will creep into a corner, crouch into a ball, and then strike you ONLY if you get too close and ONLY after warning you with a rattle. The rattlesnake will ALWAYS do this because the rattlesnake is not weird. It's a rattlesnake, a defensive ambush predator. That's what it is. That's what it will always be.

And you're a lot more comfortable with it than the stray dog. Why? Because you can't PREDICT the stray dog. You don't know what that pouch has gone through. Maybe it's an adorable lab that'll snuggle up to you and only wants pets and food. Maybe it's a stand-offish doberman that'll nip at you if you try to touch it. Maybe it's a highly aggressive yorkshire terrier that'll bark at you the whole time but will never actually bite you. Maybe it's a viscous pittbull that will maul you to death. Point is: YOU. DON'T. KNOW. A stray dog is a weird dog. You CAN'T predict it's behavior. And thus, although a dog is less dangerous than a venemous snake, you'd rather deal with the snake. Because the snake will ALWAYS be the same type of snake, while a dog can be ANY type of dog.

And that's why normies hate weird. Don't be weird if you want normies to like you. Be predictable. Be normal. Be safe to them. THEN, and only then, can you reveal more of what makes you who you are. But it still has to be predicable and safe (you showing off some weirdness to them). If its weirdness they actually appreciate, then they'll like you more for it, and label that type of behavor from you "unique", which is a compliment.

Last edited:
Does not work

Can't get a job/social circle because autism will turn into can't get a job/social circle because ESL.
In the end it's the same.

Could you help me out as well?

Except you can’t hide autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back