Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic people almost as unlikely to reproduce as people with schizophrenia

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Having mental disorders will fuck your changes of getting laid especially if you are a man sc

BTW JFL at """"female depression""""

View attachment 274629

The difference between the male and female fertility rates for every disease should be a big blackpill - for women access to sex and intimacy is just easier even when disadvantaged by serious mental issues. Male autists and schizo just don't reproduce and likely also just have little or no relationships at all.

Chads gonna fuck either way

meanwhile all and any woman will continue to breed creating dysgenics

Autistic men are just as likely to reproduce as a mountain dew can...it's over.

and many are still virgins as adults

autism is a death sentence, FACT!

Autistic men are just as likely to reproduce as a mountain dew can...it's over.
hold that thought
even women would rather fuck a soda can than an incel
cause longer length and bigger girth

Even with "depression" a foid need only to snap her finger and she'll have an army of white knights and simps telling her beautiful she is, and how much she means to the world. Meanwhile we incels rot and die in droves while nobody bats and eye.

Autism is a fucking weird thing. I'm not doubting it, it definitely exists, there's something "there" but it just seems to be such a modern phenomenon.

Heart goes out to all autists out there. It's literally like the disease of being a nerd.

It is impossible for a female humanoid to experience anything even remotely resembling loneliness by any circumstance other than their own choice.

This has been stated many times before but a good majority of female problems such as disabilities/deformities/mental health issues all have their silver lining in that they are seem as cute/attractive/charming/fetishized by males. For 90% of issues it is literally no problem to guys because we still want to fuck and date these women.
Amputee with no legs? Great! I don't have to worry about her saying no and can pick her up easily. You better love her because she is unique tee-hee!
Highly neurotic? Seen as cute and shy
Overweight? Literally a good 80% of men don't give a fuck and there is even a large portion of males that want bigger gals in today's society (The fact that many men refuse women that are petite because society thinks they are pedos is hilarious)

Amputee veteran coming back from war? OMG he has issues? He needs to 'man up'. He doesn't deserve love! He needs to work on himself first
Highly neurotic? OMG CREEP get away from me! Stop staring!
Overweight? A small portion of women will accept this if he is rich or has other things that come with the package (famous celebrity. Look at Leo Dicaprio) but it will forever be a topic of issue and resentment. Just a fact majority of women don't like overweight men.