Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic people age like absolute shit

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
If you've seen pictures of me as a kid (5 - 13), I was the most attractive one out of every other kid I know, but once I started hitting puberty around 14, I started looking like a potato. I look like a wooly booger now. Or Abraham Lincoln somewhat. Probably has to do with genes, but autism definitely contributes to how I look also. And the same can be said for most other autistic people. They hit the wall at puberty it seems. Autistic children are always the best looking but we age like Macaulay Culkin. It's a fucking curse. It's like no matter what I try to do, it's impossible for me to looksmax now. Even if I shave, I still look ugly as hell. I can't grow my hair out due to genetics. And I'm very neglectful of myself which makes matters even worse. And I've got a million other problems.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply

Not really. All autistic people I know, look their age and younger.

Mosts autists i see look younger than their age, at least spergs do

Autism keeps you young mentally (manchild) but it does nothing for your physical age.

Do they? I never noticed this tbh.

chad can't have autism