Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistic, Nonverbal and Happy (Fathering Autism) - Special Books by Special Kids

thats not helping
Special Books by Special Kids is a channel that belongs to a chad/chadlite with a hot girlfriend that makes a living off of virtue signalling to his NPC fanbase that has many blue checkmarks on Twitter.
This is another ironic video in which a PRETTY autistic girl is present, which I found to be really interesting considering how she'll be treated much better than truecel autists on her level of cognitive functioning given that she's pretty and will always autistmog her fellow failure companions.

Special Books by Special Kids is a channel that belongs to a chad/chadlite with a hot girlfriend that makes a living off of virtue signalling to his NPC fanbase that has many blue checkmarks on Twitter.
This is another ironic video in which a PRETTY autistic girl is present, which I found to be really interesting considering how she'll be treated much better than truecel autists on her level of cognitive functioning given that she's pretty and will always autistmog her fellow failure companions.
i
ah i get it noe

Her male counterpart has already end it because of bullying.

Proper parenting of a child with autism:

gun-mouth_480x480.jpg