Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistic men should have the privilege to buy things cheaper compared to everyone else.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, autistic men should have the privilege to buy things cheaper compared to everyone else and I will explain my reason.

Autistic people apparently have shorter life spans and I personally love playing video games, getting drunk and vaping so alcohol, video games and vapes should be cheaper for us autistic men since us autistic men need to enjoy our apparent shorter lives compared to others as much as we can before we die and I would go as far as to say that is autistic men should be able to buy one pack of beer and get another pack free.

You should have to be a diagnosed autistic male for all this though since you would get normal fags abusing this system that isn’t meant for them.

Last of all, us autistic men get so much shit thrown at us in this ableist society and struggle with personal issues so we sure as hell deserve as much lifefuel as possible.

Last edited:
This the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen someone say on here

@-BrettyBoy-

We shouldn't pay taxes that fund cucked soyciety that doesn't benefit us either.

We shouldn't pay taxes that fund cucked soyciety that doesn't benefit us either.
Yeah, that too. Tax money goes towards privileged femoids so they can continue to have casual sex and abort babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back