Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistic man got laid

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı watched a movie,ı don't remember it's name.There was a White guy who has autism.He meet a woman and they started dating,then they kissed and HAD SEX ! Movies are fucking suicidefuel.Even autistic man getting laid by 7/10 femoid but ı'm still kissless,touchless virgin even though ı'm mentally normal
He had a pretty face btw.it is really fucking over if you're ugly.doesn't matter if you're mentally normal

He had a pretty face btw
Face >>>> Height >>>>> Everything....We are ugly that's why it doesn't matter how our mental status is. Movies like that you mentioned are sui fuel i avoid watching them.

Face >>>> Height >>>>> Everything....We are ugly that's why it doesn't matter how our menatal status is. Movies like that you mentioned are sui fuel i avoid watching them.

Exactly. ı fucking hate it.Even man with autism mogging me

So ı watched a movie,ı don't remember it's name.There was a White guy who has autism.He meet a woman and they started dating,then they kissed and HAD SEX ! Movies are fucking suicidefuel.Even autistic man getting laid by 7/10 femoid but ı'm still kissless,touchless virgin even though ı'm mentally normal
He had a pretty face btw.it is really fucking over if you're ugly.doesn't matter if you're mentally normal
Movies arent real life. That doesnt happen irl

Yeah, there was some tv show on netflix where the autist gets a handjob from a female.

Absolute sui fuel, I utterly hate society.

Yeah, there was some tv show on netflix where the autist gets a handjob from a female.

Absolute sui fuel, I utterly hate society.

Yes ı watched this shit also. and his sister is,ı fucking love her.

i watched this movie where this autist was fucking the football coach jb daughter and a chad raped the some cucks wife cant remember the name though ahah :ping:

Meanwhile, I will die a virgin.

Animals have low IQ and even they get sex.

That's just movie, you fucking retard.

Marmalade IQ post using fiction as evidence

Movies with any romance whatsoever are always suifuel to me. I can't stop thinking "I'll never experience this."

mentalcels = volcels. Amirite?

It's funny how when English isn't your second language, posts reek of low IQ.

It's funny how when English isn't your second language, posts reek of low IQ.
What's wrong with that? So ı can't speak it like native English speaker but at least people understand what ı'm saying. You guys think there is only language in world is English
How funny it is a incel forum but people try to roast me all the time

Last edited:
jfl at watching movies in 2018
:lul:

So ı watched a movie,ı don't remember it's name.There was a White guy who has autism.He meet a woman and they started dating,then they kissed and HAD SEX ! Movies are fucking suicidefuel.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Maybe (((hollywood))) can turn male virginity into a fetish.

Nah, not gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back