Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistic incel died aftER 10 hours in Ohio jail

Brutal, it was over for him anyway. He was already on the way to nw7 at only 19.

his screaming was absolute ear rape.
srsly, those cops better got a raise for dealing with that spastic.

so his mom said he just needed his meds hes a good boi.

Why is he living alone and not with you under your care if hes an autist retard who lives on meds?

That dress is hideous...

I hope his screams haunt their dreams.

Last edited:
They should've euthanised him or just given his meds

his screaming was absolute ear rape.
srsly, those cops better got a raise for dealing with that spastic.

I have sensitive hear no way could I have felt with that, he would have been choking on a sock

Teen? Dude was already balding

This is every NTs wet dream. They want to completely torture, destroy and break us Aspies

Brutal. The cops should be charged with murder, as should the Mother for being a fat, old, unhealthy cunt who gave her son Autism, then failed to care for him.

Feminists who is watching this are laughing. If it was a woman though there’d be marches in the streets the next day

I wish I could shoot up some cops, more than I wish I could shoot up chads or foids. Chad is just a part of the system, the cuckold bootlicking cops are the ones who hold the system together

View: https://youtu.be/EaIbYv78gSY

He desERved it for having a bad pERsonality

Another glimpse into the evil of this world
Theres so many stories like this that we will never know of
So many people who suffered throughout history for no good reason

What was the need for them to treat him like this??
They must have known he had autism and even if they didnt it was obvious something was very wrong with him this was just needlessly cruel and they should be charged with his murder
DF61B6F8 0DAC 4C45 8411 67DA1EA6CA20

This is so brutal the kid set up a chair for him
Its things like this I see And Idk how most people dont hate this shithole world

This is every NTs wet dream. They want to completely torture, destroy and break us Aspies

The autist-initiated uprising is on the horizon.

Autists will rise up and punish our NT oppressors, we will show them that we r the gods and that they r nothing but vERmin (rats and cockroaches).

We will stand on them and use them as stepping stones just as they have done to us our whole lives, the tables will be turnt and they will get a taste of their own medicine.

Revenge is a dish best sERved cold.

Police are either incompetent, deliberately have malignant intentions or both.

I think it’s a mixture of both
True. They're low IQ sociopaths that are inept, corrupt and evil. They conduct evil actions that are premeditated but at the same time their own retardation and stupidity makes their victims suffer even more than they would normally if the police were just competent and evil. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Hanlon's razor never fails.

Autists will rise up and punish our NT oppressors, we will show them that we r the gods and that they r nothing but vERmin (rats and cockroaches).

We will stand on them and use them as stepping stones just as they have done to us our whole lives, the tables will be turnt and they will get a taste of their own medicine.

Mental masturbation

I can't see it completely, my soul get completely shaken :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsbadman:

Rivers of Blood for the NT's