Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistic heightmaxxing tip for manlets

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

You are welcome to laugh at me for this but this is something I genuinely do in public as a manlet

I need every cm of height I can get

Often you will be in a public space, a good example of this can be some uneven sidewalks, but even natural terrain can have higher ground and lower ground

So what I unironically do is I always take the subtle higher ground whenever possible to appear slightly taller than I am, as you can see in the pic this sidewalk is not even and the side to the shops is technically higher than the side to the road so I would steal the right side no matter what and always walk there

Even outside of a public sidewalk, if there is a higher part on the grass I will try stand there, I am always using the ground to heightmaxx as autistic as it is :feelsthink:

this is what us manlet trucels have to do in order to accomplish even 1% of a tallfags height

I am working on lengthening my neck using a secret tribal technique which will give me more inches

this is what us manlet trucels have to do in order to accomplish even 1% of a tallfags height
:feelshaha: yeah even despite this and using lifts and stuff, I got heightmogged by some old woman today by like 3-4 inches, its rough out here

Thought I was the only one who did this

:feelshaha: yeah even despite this and using lifts and stuff, I got heightmogged by some old woman today by like 3-4 inches, its rough out here
How has the lifts been? What boots did you purchase? and how tall are you in public now?

View attachment 1214114
You are welcome to laugh at me for this but this is something I genuinely do in public as a manlet

I need every cm of height I can get

Often you will be in a public space, a good example of this can be some uneven sidewalks, but even natural terrain can have higher ground and lower ground

View attachment 1214117
So what I unironically do is I always take the subtle higher ground whenever possible to appear slightly taller than I am, as you can see in the pic this sidewalk is not even and the side to the shops is technically higher than the side to the road so I would steal the right side no matter what and always walk there

Even outside of a public sidewalk, if there is a higher part on the grass I will try stand there, I am always using the ground to heightmaxx as autistic as it is :feelsthink:
Based af, I do the exact same thing. When people pass me on the sidewalk I'll walk towards the shorter person so I can heightmogg them or I'll be less heightmogged compared to walking past the taller normie jfl.

How has the lifts been? What boots did you purchase? and how tall are you in public now?
Based af, I do the exact same thing. When people pass me on the sidewalk I'll walk towards the shorter person so I can heightmogg them or I'll be less heightmogged compared to walking past the taller normie jfl.
You are even more autistic than me :feelshaha: I wont selectively pick someone out to walk near them but I get it haha

You are even more autistic than me :feelshaha: I wont selectively pick someone out to walk near them but I get it haha
:feelshaha:All in the name of not getting mogged:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I hate getting mogged(I get mogged every single day of my life) but I hate it no matter how often it happens. I'd rather walk 2km on an empty road than 700m on a busy road, that's how much I hate getting mogged man.

:feelshaha:All in the name of not getting mogged:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I hate getting mogged(I get mogged every single day of my life) but I hate it no matter how often it happens. I'd rather walk 2km on an empty road than 700m on a busy road, that's how much I hate getting mogged man.
The feeling of dread as some tallfag approaches... I fucking hate it lol, I will never be some 6'2 fag

I thought I was the only one who did this :feelskek:

I am working on lengthening my neck using a secret tribal technique which will give me more inches
View attachment 1214121
I js had an idea. If this can work on necks then this same concept def works on limbs/spines too lmfao these tribal niggers really were onto something