Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Autistic guy in my autism support group admits he's a virgin and he's smug about it

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
So I was in the support group today and the topic of relationships came up. The 6'8 dude was complaining that heartbreak left him in a dark place with frustration and anger. Then this 16 year old kid was like "heh I've never had a heartbreak because I don't have a gf and am a virgin". And he was... smiling. Then the foid monitor explained to him that everyone who has had a romantic relationship has suffered from heartbreak.
The giant continued with his sob story that demonstrated that one's mood shouldn't be judged as their whole personality (good luck in the real world buddy), but he and another partner were having a convo at very low volume and I managed to catch the sentence "I don't care".
I bet they were thinking "Sex isn't the end all be all! Hobbies are awesome too!" :soy: :bluepill: . Poor fucks, I won't be surprised when they turn out to kill themselves, although I don't associate with them so I wouldn't know.

Aspergers is better tbh

why even go to those support groups, its nothing but rage fuel, essepecilly with a foid monitor, bet there are hardly if any foid autists in that group

This kid will be a validationcels slayer. He will destroy the copes of heartbreaked cucks.

Aspergers is better tbh
I was diagnosed with Aspergers 5 years ago, it's just that Aspergers was labeled high-functioning autism since then.
why even go to those support groups, its nothing but rage fuel, essepecilly with a foid monitor, bet there are hardly if any foid autists in that group
I met some chill bros over there, it's a proper environment for attaining friends since they have similar mindsets due to the condition. And yes, in 3 years there's been a grand total of 5 foid autists. But one can't ascend with them since they can have attractive NT men with a snap of their fingers.

that's pretty based ngl
if I could turn off my sexual desire and simply ignore foids, my life would be great

6'8" he would have a big penis. Penis size is directly linked to height. Taller guys have the bigger penises. All he would need to do is flash his big penis and score with heaps of chicks. His pick up line should be: "I have big one!"
Hulk are the BIGGEST AND THE STRONGEST

If he's autistic enough, "I don't care" is literally true. Unfortunately for me I'm not autistic enough

Support groups are some of the biggest cancers there is I would never humiliate myself like that. If there is one thing in this world I truly hate is people taking pity on me. I have the BIGGEST urge to ER anyone who looks at me with pity. Take your pity and stick it up your fucking ass you fucking cunt.

Support groups are some of the biggest cancers there is I would never humiliate myself like that. If there is one thing in this world I truly hate is people taking pity on me. I have the BIGGEST urge to ER anyone who looks at me with pity. Take your pity and stick it up your fucking ass you fucking cunt.
This and :feelshaha: at being nt. The giant has autism and yet gets laid because of tallfag height and he also gets to live off of welfare.

It's not like the American movies where everyone is a moping little bitch. We do fun activities, practise social skills (that most of us won't use since we're ugly), do acting, percussion, go to the movie theater, meet other autists from other place...

It's an association for autist rights basically with some leisure activities.

It's not like the American movies where everyone is a moping little bitch. We do fun activities, practise social skills (that most of us won't use since we're ugly), do acting, percussion, go to the movie theater, meet other autists from other place...

It's an association for autist rights basically with some leisure activities.

Idk there are like different tier of autism, some are pretty normal others are Autismamxxed. I had one guy like that we went to cinema he wouldn't shut the fuck up and everyone kept getting pissed. He had 0 social clues.

Idk there are like different tier of autism, some are pretty normal others are Autismamxxed. I had one guy like that we went to cinema he wouldn't shut the fuck up and everyone kept getting pissed. He had 0 social clues.
Yeah that happened to me, there was this one guy that complained about the movie being the original Japanese audio subbed to Spanish (I live in Spain btw), instead of being dubbed. He would constantly shit talk the movie for this alone until the monitor told him to be quiet, then he miraculously fucked off and let us enjoy the movie.

Support groups are sausagefests. No thanks

based. Pretty much encapsulates my attitude