Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistic girl's relationship experience

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Attractive autistic girl on Twitter: 'My boyfriend isn’t autistic. At the start this was hard as I was masking a huge part of myself. But as I’ve allowed him to see the real me, he says he’s fallen more in love with me (lol). He didn’t know anything about autism when we met, but now he’s learning everyday.'

Meanwhile incels with autism are rotting, i swear foids will find chad no matter what whether it be autism, down syndrome missing both legs you name it.

Autist foid = cute, quirky
Autist male = subhuman, incel by default

Autistic women are self-entitled whores just like non-autistic women so even autistic women just want some Chad or normal fag.

Autistic women are self-entitled whores just like non-autistic women so even autistic women just want some Chad or normal fag.
Stupid fucking autistic whores would never want an autistic man

Attractive autistic girl on Twitter: 'My boyfriend isn’t autistic. At the start this was hard as I was masking a huge part of myself. But as I’ve allowed him to see the real me, he says he’s fallen more in love with me (lol). He didn’t know anything about autism when we met, but now he’s learning everyday.'

"falling more in love with me" is classic juggernaut theory in action, he thinks she's less likely to leave him

"falling more in love with me" is classic juggernaut theory in action, he thinks she's less likely to leave him
Seriously tough, there isn't a single woman who isn't autistic.

I literally don't know the fucking difference. Like is that foid we mean literally rainman style autistic?

Like is that foid we mean literally rainman style autistic?
Hell no. She has a work placement in the NHS. She's 'autistic'.

I'm still waiting for that NT girl that falls in love with me for my cute and weird autistic traits.

Autistic foids are a meme