Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autistic Gatekeepers NEETS with no social skills here DISPROVE the Black Pill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Just a rant/discussion.

I don't mind the gatekeeping here since a lot of users here are downright fakecels/trolls.

However, I've noticed a trend very that has been there since the earliest I've beeb a user here; calling out and claiming that Incels who have a job, moderate social skills and a life apart from dating, sex and relationship are Failed Normies/Fakecels.

While this might be true for some it disproves the BlackPill and what being Incel really is.

Incel : A man who cannot get into a relationship with a women and has no access to sex or intimacy.

An Incel may or may NOT be BlackPilled (IncelsWithoutHate, ForeverAlones, IT (?) )

BlackPill: Success with women, dating and life in general depends mostly and ultimately on LOOKS.
As simple as that or did I miss something.

As a guy on the uglier side, who was bullied and mocked for his height and face, who did try multiples times to casually mingle and participate in social events, with a job and moderate social skills,who DID ask women out,with no success and that even after looksmaxxing,, I consider myself Incel.

I am one of the very proof that social skills, personality, grooming and a steady income is not what gets you success in the dating world.
I am one of the very proof that genetic disparity caps you at tremendous low returns if you are not born with the proper physical assets,

However for some reason; some people here think that if you're not an Autistic Broke NEET with zero conversational skills, you cannot be Incel or you're a Failed Normie.

Those users don't understand that such mentality DISPROVES the BlackPill as it's possible that its not your Looks that may be the problem but your actual autism? :feelshmm:

''COPE, even Challenged Down Syndrom Chad get laid''

Sure, but those are Chad rules, most normies aren't Chad; I'm thinking this forum is mostly full of OK-Looking Lazy Normies who niver tried to actually do anything with their life and always excepted a pussy to fall on their dick.

Discuss.

I'm thinking this forum is mostly full of OK-Looking Lazy Normies who niver tried to actually do anything with their life and always excepted a pussy to fall on their dick.

Most dudes are ugly on this forum. We have a minority of fakecels.

As for the effort, I've approached girls before but no luck

"who niver tried to actually do anything with their life and always excepted a pussy to fall on their dick"

That's how it literally works, the woman is the one who chooses, males want to fuck whatever woman that let him.
Woman while not having same 100% sex drive they do have a similar sex drive when they are young at least before the first children
I can't speak for later because I have only confirmed until that time margin.

You see when a woman approach is always a yes, while when a male does the same is always a no, so they have the confidence to ask, when you get your first no is already over and you will be better wasting your time on other things.

If they don't like you when you are young then it's literally over when you get more old it's going to be harder and harder.

Last edited:
Most guys on here have failed with women. Of course you get the occasional fakecel, but the large majority of us had little to no success with females because of our looks. Just put yourself out there! Is biggest pile of shit blue pill garbage advice, yeah bro just take humiliation and piles of rejections and feel like shit anyway.

whats the NEET ration of the forum?

Just a rant/discussion.

I don't mind the gatekeeping here since a lot of users here are downright fakecels/trolls.

However, I've noticed a trend very that has been there since the earliest I've beeb a user here; calling out and claiming that Incels who have a job, moderate social skills and a life apart from dating, sex and relationship are Failed Normies/Fakecels.

While this might be true for some it disproves the BlackPill and what being Incel really is.

Incel : A man who cannot get into a relationship with a women and has no access to sex or intimacy.

An Incel may or may NOT be BlackPilled (IncelsWithoutHate, ForeverAlones, IT (?) )

BlackPill: Success with women, dating and life in general depends mostly and ultimately on LOOKS.
As simple as that or did I miss something.

As a guy on the uglier side, who was bullied and mocked for his height and face, who did try multiples times to casually mingle and participate in social events, with a job and moderate social skills,who DID ask women out,with no success and that even after looksmaxxing,, I consider myself Incel.

I am one of the very proof that social skills, personality, grooming and a steady income is not what gets you success in the dating world.
I am one of the very proof that genetic disparity caps you at tremendous low returns if you are not born with the proper physical assets,

However for some reason; some people here think that if you're not an Autistic Broke NEET with zero conversational skills, you cannot be Incel or you're a Failed Normie.

Those users don't understand that such mentality DISPROVES the BlackPill as it's possible that its not your Looks that may be the problem but your actual autism? :feelshmm:

''COPE, even Challenged Down Syndrom Chad get laid''

Sure, but those are Chad rules, most normies aren't Chad; I'm thinking this forum is mostly full of OK-Looking Lazy Normies who niver tried to actually do anything with their life and always excepted a pussy to fall on their dick.

Discuss.
I agree. It's a stupid attitude to have since 99% of all incels live pretty regular lives(just without sex) and probably don't even know what an incel is.

You stole words from my mouth. You LITERALLY just wrote what I feel about this forum. The gatekeepers here are fucking pathetic as shit. I'd say this here, BlackPill is all about Lookism in Dating. You can still make good connections with people unless you are literal subhuman. I mean, look at truecel tier currycels rising up the corporate ladder in Silicon Valley.

Actually I wonder how people with social skills do not make it, I have seen shortcells, fatcells, short and fat and ugly getting a female and everything. Me when I try to pick b3atches online is no problem, trying in real life they just laugh as soon they hear me talking. Probably incels who do not have a social problem or do have social skills are not aware of it lol.

Last edited:
Actually I wonder how people with social skills do not make it, I have seen shortcells, fatcells, short and fat and ugly getting a female and everything. Me when I try to pick b3atches online is no problem, trying in real life they just laugh as soon they hear me tallking. Probably incels who do not have a social problem or do have social skills are not aware of it lol.

Because some of us here actual have a social life outside of dating.
I work, go out and participate in social events and conventions IRL.

I get to ACTUALLY witness the BlackPill in the real world, instead of just staying home and reading sensational articles and forums posts.

Trust me bro, I have a bucnh of Asian CoWorkers and Friends, they are all great guy, super positive, although BluePill, financially stable and everything a girl would want in a nice guy but none of them ever had a gf or relationship.
They're all reaching their 30s. Its a sad state of affair seeing those things IRL but its all true.

However, because I go out often and participate in real life, I get to see the truth from the false statements being shouted here.
I know just by reading a post who is NEET, has a job, has moderate skills IRL and such.

I feel truly sorry and bad for all of the short, ethnic, balding Incels here because they are here for a reason; they truly do not get any attention IRL.

I feel way less compassion for the NEET Users who cry about lack of sex but refuse to hire a hooker because ''itZ CUked'' but obsess on the idea of fucking 13 y old virgin girl. Those guys have other problems way deeper than mere Inceldom.

Here's them forks coming at me with their ''Moralfags'' insults.

God IQ post tbh except for the part where it disproves the blackpill.

There's room for people with severe personality/social disorders to struggle with relationships/dating as well.

There's an entire section on the wiki dedicated to autism (just one of the genetically non-NT variants). There's reason why more of these people are drawn to places like this and the blackpill (and on other incel spaces they're less proportionate tbh). At some point I'm going to make a post about this. I don't mind them being here though it's annoying at times.

And these people are just MORE ACTIVE than the overall userbase on .co because they don't have lives (I don't have one either tbh but I'm still in school). And most probably are ugly in some form at top (maybe more average, but probably not good-looking).

The path to sex in real-life (at least for non-Chads and even then) is paved with a myriad of social situations from bars, night clubs, parties, conversations, dates, social circles, work, etc. Can't function in them and you're dead.

TL;DR Basement dwellers on sui watch.

@Dregster666 @Ropemaxx

Last edited:
Very good post.

Sub 8 theorists do the blackpill a massive disservice, the majority of them don’t interact with the real world like us wageslavers do and they don’t know Normies personally, they just swallow the memes they read online and have formed this ridiculous ideology from there that ruins the reputation of the blackpill and gives the impression that ‘inceldom’ is a conspiracy theorist ideology rather than an involuntary state of being.

Discuss.
Sadly you are right about this OP. Id argue people like you are more truecel than 99% of people here
because you fit the criterias for a sub8 to get laid, but still dont

if you take a sub8 man and make him socially awkward, autistic or lacking in social life, he becomes incel.
those are requirements for any sub8 man,
God IQ post tbh except for the part where it disproves the blackpill.

There's room for people with severe personality/social disorders to struggle with relationships/dating as well.

The path to sex in real-life (at least for non-Chads and even then) is paved with a myriad of social situations from bars, night clubs, parties, conversations, dates, social circles, work, etc. Can't function in them and you're dead.

TL;DR Basement dwellers on sui watch.

@Dregster666 @Ropemaxx
Its true. If you are anything but chad and chadlite, you can only get laid by social circle, being NT and attending social events with women and other guys.
Some people will cope and call it jestermaxxing, but really its just being a social and NT guy, lol.

Very good post.

Sub 8 theorists do the blackpill a massive disservice, the majority of them don’t interact with the real world like us wageslavers do and they don’t know Normies personally, they just swallow the memes they read online and have formed this ridiculous ideology from there that ruins the reputation of the blackpill and gives the impression that ‘inceldom’ is a conspiracy theorist ideology rather than an involuntary state of being.
9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Just a load of masturbaiters (in other words wankers) on this forum sad to say.

Very good post.

I have seen shortcells, fatcells, short and fat and ugly getting a female and everything.
You are underrating them and overrating yourself.

good post ngl sometimes i just lol at some posts being posted here

Cope, pussy is suppose to just fall on your dick if you have to try it's over.

Its true. If you are anything but chad and chadlite, you can only get laid by social circle, being NT and attending social events with women and other guys.
Some people will cope and call it jestermaxxing, but really its just being a social and NT guy, lol.

Yes, but it's not like the latter is something you can just decide to do. Those social connections are not easy to make as an adult and you still need to be +5/10.

Cope, pussy is suppose to just fall on your dick if you have to try it's over.

Yeah that's how attraction is supposed to work. Just people physically drawn to each other. If it doesn't work that way for you, women consider you subhuman and are dating you for other reasons.

I get to ACTUALLY witness the BlackPill in the real world, instead of just staying home and

I feel way less compassion for the NEET Users who cry about lack of sex but refuse to hire a hooker because ''itZ CUked'' but obsess on the idea of fucking 13 y old virgin girl. Those guys have other problems way deeper than mere Inceldom.

Here's them forks coming at me with their ''Moralfags'' insults.
THIS!
if you are an incel take what you can fucking get and stop obsessing about unicorns you will never have.
Its better to fuck a hooker or your looksmatch than rot and feel miserable because you cant find a cute virgin jb.
you hate women for being hypergamous and chasing people better than them but you want tk do the sane and chase stacies you dont deserve

Thinking that people with jobs are fakecels is dumb, i just say that they are retards for working and contributing to society

You have to understand that every point in looks matters a fuck ton in everything, not just dating. A 4/10's autistic life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A sub 3's life. Look at truecel post like Sparrow's song where people give him looks of disgust in public and hate him. With my experience as a truecel the friends I did make after constantly putting my self out there ended up just treating me like shit and social interaction was always just me having to constantly defend my self.

This guy went from being a friendless loser to having friend and gf after becoming good looking

Watch any neet/hiki documentary and these are the kinds of genetic abominations you will see

tldr the people you think are
lazy OK-Looking Lazy Normies
are just pure genetic truecel trash.