Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic foid told me I'm too nice

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I have this autistic foid "friend" irl and we were talking once, and she told me that I'm too nice and too trustful. it's over for the high trust pill.

This is contrast to IT saying we're all narcissistic psychopaths

I have this autistic foid "friend" irl and we were talking once, and she told me that I'm too nice and too trustful. it's over for the high trust pill.

And you can trust Autistic toilets too as they tell you objective truths because they don't have a social filter like Neurotypical toilets.

She basically told you that you are a beta male

Yes, there is unironically a thing as being “too nice” for women. My friend gets rejected often because of this. Initially they are attracted to him but lose attraction when they get to know him.

They always have NT boyfriends in my experience.

we can smell your misogyny sweaty :foidSoy:

you needa be bad
1*lE3syRdSVTItbK7tfnRksA.png

autistic womyn are in a different level, they are more rational than neurotypical womyn

"but wahmen can sense your bad personality incel":foidSoy:

why are you "friends" with a female?? Elaborate

She basically told you that you are a beta male
I am tbh, that's why I wish for beta uprising. Ironically I look like an ogre so I can't pull it off either

why are you "friends" with a female?? Elaborate
I couldn't relate to the boys in my event group. They all are decently NT and have/had gfs.

Nice guys finish last.

"""Autistic""" foids cant be autistic

"""Autistic""" foids cant be autistic
They're generally disliked by neuro women as they don't play the socialbutterfly musical chairs sabotage shit very well & are relegated to bottom bitch, this causes them to be friendless or latch onto groups of loser males worshipping them like the otaku princess waiting to get supported by a low tier normie bf.

jfl you sound like an orbiter dude

They're generally disliked by neuro women as they don't play the socialbutterfly musical chairs sabotage shit very well & are relegated to bottom bitch, this causes them to be friendless or latch onto groups of loser males worshipping them like the otaku princess waiting to get supported by a low tier normie bf.
This is so fucking true its unreal

This is so fucking true its unreal
Yeah it's the OAR system, observe, analyse, report. Just made that shit up.

People tend to follow patterns & there isn't as much variety as ppl may think outside of hobbies or dislikes. When you Seperate preferences & look at behaviour things become more narrow.

You are fakecel

Fakecel

Being nice to foids actually makes a lot of sense. Think about it, as an incel your interaction with women is meant deceive her into thinking you are a bluepilled cuck, so you can secretly use blackpilled vengeance to sabotage and destroy her. If she had ANY ounce of thought that you don't like her she would put up a lot of defenses. As a low smv person that would make you unthreatening. Of course this is meant for with you're stuck in a social setting with a foid in a woke environment.

In movies usually the extremely violent serial killer is the nicest person of all since they rely on secrecy and deception. Niceness is traditionally the Hallmark of extreme evil, and the greatest supervillains are the nicest, stabbing people to death with a pleasant smile. There's nothing cucked about weaponized niceness.

Being mean to foids is only useful to normies and chads since that gives them the possibility of sex. To an incel being mean to foids doesn't have any positive.

That being said there are some cultures that promote meanness and hate niceness such as hood culture in which case you'd have to be mean to blend in. It's basically a 'based' culture since they want to reduce the extreme deception of niceness.

It's not good to take the advice of the autistic foid. don't generalize it since you already know how nice you need to be to everyone. If people actually liked you they would tell you to be less nice to them. So for example you could be less nice to this foid but by being neutral and nonchalant and equinamous instead of nice and not by actually being mean. Usually being nice is how you talk to people who hate you.

Last edited: