Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic foid tells autistic boy to not worry about relationships, only "pushing yourself" to wageslave matters

Just slave your life away theory.

These women are doing the job of billionaires and telling people to waste their lifes to make them richer :feelsugh:

This is how they create soys

At this point, autistic women that claim to have it hard should just take their own lives. Only autistic men struggle and if an autistic woman can’t even handle easy mode, she’s better off just offing herself.

Just push yourself to work, why!!?

Typical.

NTs

Autistic women are so privileged to the point where it's ridiculous. I love how they think they can tell us autistic men what to do and they try to undermine our problems. They all date NT Chads too. :lasereyes:

the fact that she is christrian makes this even more shameful.admidtedlly she is a protestant and probably holds view complete different from a catholic,but still incredibly shameful.admiteddly telling the kid it's over,is counter productive,but still.

Common type of virtue signaling.
They try to signal to people that they aren't "shallow" and don't care about relationships/sex or whatever else while at the same time they also want the obvious benefits of it.
I've had women with cosmetic surgeries try to virtue signal to me that my hair transplant was unnecessary and that women don't care about hair at all.

Autistic toilet iq

Water

Watch what she do not what she say
If you listen to hole you will pay

Last edited:
the fact that she is christrian makes this even more shameful.admidtedlly she is a protestant and probably holds view complete different from a catholic,but still incredibly shameful.admiteddly telling the kid it's over,is counter productive,but still.
All Catholics besides Trad Cats are cucked, and they (Trad Cats) are all not self-aware incels.

Go back to your Quran kissing Saint.

CGISLm-W0AAa_kw.jpg

Last edited:
Take your advice or be quite whore

Autistic women are so privileged to the point where it's ridiculous. I love how they think they can tell us autistic men what to do and they try to undermine our problems. They all date NT Chads too. :lasereyes:
They r insane they can have loads of simps just by displaying their autistic (tomboyish) traits. Even easier than nt women.

It’s not NT society telling us that we need a sexual partner to be able to lead functional lives.

It’s nature and biology which tells us to seek a sexual partner for the sake of reproduction.

It’s not NT society telling us that we need a sexual partner to be able to lead functional lives.

It’s nature and biology which tells us to seek a sexual partner for the sake of reproduction.
these motherfuckers act like it's all societal
"just ignore ur basic biological drives bro it's that easy":feelsseriously:

True tbh.
I'm coping wiht my waifu

At this point, autistic women that claim to have it hard should just take their own lives. Only autistic men struggle and if an autistic woman can’t even handle easy mode, she’s better off just offing herself.
:smonk::smonk::smonk:

"Money doesn't buy happiness"
- Jews

For a foid it literally doesn't matter if she's autistic or not. Only men have to function bc their genes will be evaluated by foids and society if they're fit for reproduction. Foid genes don't matter, as long as they're fertile they can get pregnant easily.

Only fools can take foids advices seriously :lul:

What’s this fucking obsession with work and success? Since when has that to be my fucking goal? I don’t care about such things.

these motherfuckers act like it's all societal
"just ignore ur basic biological drives bro it's that easy":feelsseriously:
It's wageslavery that's a mere artificial construct, not relationships.

What’s this fucking obsession with work and success? Since when has that to be my fucking goal? I don’t care about such things.
Get back to work goyim and pay your taxes and don't worry about sex with girls!!

What a projection.Because boys whom they like(chads)engage in relationships naturally they think it applies to all men.That's why they are telling him not to worry and pushing him into an early grave.he will build up so much cortisol and he will rope or join this forum.

Just dedicate your life to repetitive mindnumbing soul crushing task bro

Meanwhile, autistic foids are having active sex lives with Chad and having meaningful relationships.

Imagine you as a foid getting all the attention you can get, and then telling an old bloke to not think about everything he's missing out. Wageslaving means shit if you are unable to have a meaningful relationship with a female.

I hate r*editors so much it's unreal

Meanwhile, autistic foids are having active sex lives with Chad and having meaningful relationships.

Imagine you as a foid getting all the attention you can get, and then telling an old bloke to not think about everything he's missing out. Wageslaving means shit if you are unable to have a meaningful relationship with a female.
Giga-tutorial mode for autist foids since they usually have male interests. All they have to do is say they're a gamur girl and they'll have a million simps lined up

Giga-tutorial mode for autist foids since they usually have male interests. All they have to do is say they're a gamur girl and they'll have a million simps lined up
There's no difference between an autistic foid and an NT Stacy in terms of how much attention they get from guys.

Just produce value for your employer bro you don't need sex and relationships all we need you to do is be our slave

wageslavery
Just produce value for your employer bro you don't need sex and relationships all we need you to do is be our slave
I hate waging. its one of the most cucked things in the world after literal cuckoldry wife fucks bf shit.

even the "good jobs" are shit, and in fact can be even more shit because youre tied into working forever. if you try and take a break for a few months its hard as fuck to get another job because this is "a professional" career, and "professionals" work 6 days a week and are happy about it.

retards that like work should be beaten

Let me find the study about it.

Let me find the study about it.
Also this thread:

The state of advice from the internet in 2022 :feelsseriously:

>that’s overrated. It’s the NT society telling you that
Imagine thinking that wageslaving your life away ISN'T nt :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6