Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic foid makes her sexual interest into her special interest -- and to no surprise, he's a "charming" NT

tfw no autistic gf to study you and write about you in her diary while smiling
"he is SO subhuman, but fortunately I can pretend to like him to parasite off of the proceeds of his programming job."

tfw no autistic gf to study you and write about you in her diary while smiling
tfw no autist cutie gf to hold hands with

just be NT theory

Ugly and autistic foids piss me off the most, much more than stacies.

If they were male, they'd be suffering just like us, but since they're not they get to live life on tutorial mode. All of their physical flaws and inabilities to understand social norms are reduced to "quirks" and even seen as attractive. Because of that, despite being our supposed "equals" they still go after NT chads while looking down on incels.

It is a curse to be a sub 8 male.

And chapter 3 will be dedicated to Chads dick.
Chapter 4 will be his balls.

Teehee

Ugly and autistic foids piss me off the most, much more than stacies.

If they were male, they'd be suffering just like us, but since they're not they get to live life on tutorial mode. All of their physical flaws and inabilities to understand social norms are reduced to "quirks" and even seen as attractive. Because of that, despite being our supposed "equals" they still go after NT chads while looking down on incels.
They hate us the most too.

She should ask him out instead of waiting for him to make the first move