Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autistic femoid claims autistic women are the oppressed ones.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
2AB422F4 07AA 4DFA 81A0 9ED4D724D592

Like the topic title says, autistic femoid claims autistic women are the oppressed ones. Like, just fucking no and guess what? She would be correct if she switched all the shit she makes autistic femoids out to deal with, to boys but I suppose the ‘genius’ thing is correct but besides that, the rest of the stereotypes of autistic men are negative.

Femoids, wether autistic or not, are just attention seeking degenerates that claim the opposite of what reality really is and it pisses me off plus I already debunked autistic femoids being the oppressed ones and it’s clear to me that attention and getting seen as ‘oppressed’ is in a femoid’s nature and it just isn’t right that they do this shit.

Attachments

• 4C6EBDE8-F57D-4A27-A140-7C8C12A2F60A.png
    4C6EBDE8-F57D-4A27-A140-7C8C12A2F60A.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
She looks like the foid who gave you a footjob tbh

Wrong. She has never seen the Aspire Girlfriend meme then apparently.

Ignore femibullshit, if you don't give them attention, they won't bitch, simple as

There are various memes about this but these privileged scum can't understand
Maxresdefault

Not my problem you're a simp
I have just accumulated coom my balls are swollen for not fucking for aeons, and you accuse me of simping?

Yes, unfortunately
What a surprise, incels.is: A place for incels and fakecels, basically a reddit that allows incels, i did not knew that, this place seems to have gone downhill

IMAX tier projection from this foid, that's exactly how SHE views autistic men, as weird, annoying & cringy

Can someone send her the data of unemployment, relationship of autistic men? :feelsseriously: And suicide

To bring her mind back from delusion

Can someone send her the data of unemployment, relationship of autistic men? :feelsseriously: And suicide

To bring her mind back from delusion
I don’t even consider myself part of the autism community even while being autistic myself because of people like that in it.

autistic women are fake and gay, they dont exist

I hate seeing almost any video about social anxiety or depression(or something similar) with foids talking about, 90% of it are by foids, they are all fake:feelscomfy:, they don't know shit about social struggling, even autistic women are less likely to be alone than the average autistic normie man