Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic faggot was repulsed by me a back in summer at youth club

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
I semi regularly go to this youth club for autistic people where we just sit and game and one day there's was this new guy with his brother, this new guy was very obviously gay wearing a legit crop top and like yoga pants style sweatpants, and legit the second he saw me he fucking PULLED HIS TOP DOWN over his belly, like holy shit I wanted to fucking rope, it's one thing having women act repulsed by you and covering up around you but to have a gay guy (who are known for not being picky at all) act so repulsed by you to the point of covering up is beyond ropefuel

Idk how many more mannerism like this I can notice before I legit do take the ropepill and take myself outta the equation, it's already made me a fucking alcoholic because that's the only time I don't feel like shit and obsess over people's disgusted reactions towards me

You gotta be beyond fucking subhuman to disgust gay dudes, feel free to disagree but it's just my genuine belief

No way, Whats your stats

I couldn't care less what a faggot in leggings and crop tops thinks about me

it was getting dark. I saw a attractive woman. When she looked at me she covered her face with her hands. Not sure if this was out of disgust

You should kill his parents, turn them into Chili Con Carne and make him eat it

it was getting dark. I saw a attractive woman. When she looked at me she covered her face with her hands. Not sure if this was out of disgust
at dark when women see me they start walking faster and they turn their head back every two sec and they look panicked, happened quite a lot of times so it cant be a coincidence anymore

meanwhile when its a black thug that would actually hurt them they just smile at him and immediately spread their legs :lul:

meanwhile when its a black thug that would actually hurt them they just smile at him and immediately spread their legs :lul:
IMG 5412

I semi regularly go to this youth club for autistic people where we just sit and game and one day there's was this new guy with his brother, this new guy was very obviously gay wearing a legit crop top and like yoga pants style sweatpants, and legit the second he saw me he fucking PULLED HIS TOP DOWN over his belly, like holy shit I wanted to fucking rope, it's one thing having women act repulsed by you and covering up around you but to have a gay guy (who are known for not being picky at all) act so repulsed by you to the point of covering up is beyond ropefuel

Idk how many more mannerism like this I can notice before I legit do take the ropepill and take myself outta the equation, it's already made me a fucking alcoholic because that's the only time I don't feel like shit and obsess over people's disgusted reactions towards me

You gotta be beyond fucking subhuman to disgust gay dudes, feel free to disagree but it's just my genuine belief
You should've fucking punched that faggot