Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic currycel claims looks don't matter

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AutisticAdults/comments/18otzw0/dangers_of_incel_culture_do_not_fall_into_the/

Dont fall into this trap. It is not looks or appearance or how white you are that is limiting your life it is almost 100% the autism that is the issue. You have to deal with the autism. Many people have told me to get therapy, medications, start going to the gym, try out working at casual/part time jobs, friendly appraoching peopel to be more social, reading books on social skills, etc. I agree with this. This is how you counter your life's issues. By taking action instead of complaining.

Average NT coper :feelskek:

jfl at "incel traps" when it's literally involuntary

How did he end up this brainwashed?

Incel isnt a choice boyo

By taking action instead of complaining
we just tell the blackpilled truth about the world and they think it's complaining because the mindset is'nt pumped up with fake hope like the bluepill and redpill is, normies really need that fake hope

Autism is indeed a major contributer to inceldom, but so is looks. Especially being a short guy.

It's both autism and looks that are destroying our lives. The autism tax is huge. To be able to compensate for autism, you need to be exceptionally good looking. Even more so than NTs need to be.

Autism is indeed a major contributer to inceldom, but so is looks. Especially being a short guy.
:yes:

Absolutely brutal being non NT on top of being a curry/ethnic

she talks about how most people on incel forums are actually faking their situations in order to appease to a sort of absurdist thinking, free from the barriers of ethical and moral validity. She explains how many of them actually are fully capable of supporting htemselves financially, have romantic relationships, etc. but the ones that struggle the most with this sort of stuff and hence, are more obsessed and lured into the incel mindset, are the ones on the spectrum who are essentially "radicalised" or "influenced" by the widespread absurdist behaviour of people on these forums, causing these aspie incels into actually fully believing in incel ideologies.
Yo what? :feelskek: Ain't no way the majority of users here are in romantic relationships. JFL @ the misrepresentation our opponents have to engage in in order to mount any sort of counteroffensive.

He's not wrong. Autism is prove by studies to be a major factor in inceldom

Again Im not interested in the words

HE WILL SEE THE BLACKPILL WHEN WHAT HE IS SAYING THAT DOESNT MATTER KEEPS ON HOLDING HIM BACK IN EVERY ENVIRONMENT HE IS IN AND EVERY LOOKS MAXING AND BLUE PILLED SELF IMPROVEMENT ANGLE DOESNT CHANGE PEOPLES TREATMENT OF HIM.

IN 5 YEARS TIME HE WILL REALISE HE WAS LISTENING TO THE WRONG SOURCE, AND THE PEOPLE THAT HE PROPOSED WERE TRYING TO "RADICALISE HIM". WERE IN FACT TRYING TO SAVE HIM DECADES OF HIS LIFE, DOING A PROGRAMME OF SELF IMPROVEMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, JUST TO GET SHIT ON IN THE SAME WAY BY THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE.

OR JUST MOVE BACK TO INDIA THEORY

He already went home and ate a 12 gauge shell for supper

Tranny subreddit
Screenshot 2023 12 23 112701

He just opened my eyes. I blame opinions of online basement dwellers who corrupted my worldview. It's hard for me to socialize and fall in romantic relationships because I absorbed wrong ideas from the inkie forum not because I heard people and females saying 'so ugly', 'what is that?', 'omg', 'that's this oligophrene?' etc or being treated like scapegoat.

Someone please explain to me how the idea that looks are the most important part of attraction is such an outlandish idea to these brainlets when it's openly acknowledged in regards to all other members of the animal kingdom?

Peacock courting peahen

You can observe it in all kinds of fiction when it's adapted to a visual medium. You can observe it in yourself when you see a beautiful girl walking by outside and feel... well, I feel bitterness and anger and hate, but I think most people would be leaning more towards affection and lust and desire to get closer to her, to hold her in your arms, to make her yours.

Once you're outside the matrix these people live in, it feels absurd to observe those still on the inside. How in god's name can they be so confident while being so infintely wrong...

Someone please explain to me how the idea that looks are the most important part of attraction is such an outlandish idea to these brainlets when it's openly acknowledged in regards to all other members of the animal kingdom?

View attachment 1013214

You can observe it in all kinds of fiction when it's adapted to a visual medium. You can observe it in yourself when you see a beautiful girl walking by outside and feel... well, I feel bitterness and anger and hate, but I think most people would be leaning more towards affection and lust and desire to get closer to her, to hold her in your arms, to make her yours.
View attachment 1013218

Once you're outside the matrix these people live in, it feels absurd to observe those still on the inside. How in god's name can they be so confident while being so infintely wrong...
Humans are different from all other animals, bro

Well...Agree & disagree.
I'd argue Autism is one of the worst setbacks, & even white Chad could be brought down by it.
But this fella is delusional. You are ethnic. You are curry. It is over.

Humans are different from all other animals, bro
Almost 200 years in and we still haven't integrated evolution into our societal conciousness. Be it race or sex differences, they are both still ideological battlegrounds.

Doesn't matter for him because as a currycel he can get arranged marriage with some 13yo